champions league

mjuhb

Neither can I. At the end of the game, Chelsea had an excellent chance to score on a corner kick. I think it was Gudjohnsen who had a volley that went wide life, and there was no one there to put it in.  Overall though, Chelsea had many chances to score and should've taken the game in my opinion.

825664494[/snapback]

no corner gallas crossed it in to the box lampard got a head on it fell to gudjohnson and he missed wide left but if he would of put it on goal liverpool had two men inside goal so it would of got blocked

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a long time coming for me. Watching Chelsea and their style of play plus the arrogance from Mourinho is enough to make me hurl. Drogba is especially infuriating as he is a huge guy with tons of talent but flops like a fish if you breathe on him.

Anfield is like no other when the atmosphere was like todays game. I am a huge ManU fan and even I must admit it was emotional. To score so quickly in front of the Kop was a special sight. However I would have preferred to be listening to Glory Glory Man United before kickoff and watched the goal take place at the Stretford End.

porto was VERY fortunate to win the champs league last year with some very lucky games. mourinho will be hard pressed to win with his defensive tactics in the champs league again as everyone is prepared for it now. i personally hope "the special one" is happy with his trophies this year cuz i see a drought coming in the next couple

Chelsea is still the best team in the world. They were all over Liverpool in the closing minutes, and Lampard, Drogba, and co. couldn't find the net. They have an arrogance because they can deserve to. I think Chelsea should've taken this game. The CL final will be another flop..

Chelsea is still the best team in the world. They were all over Liverpool in the closing minutes, and Lampard, Drogba, and co. couldn't find the net. They have an arrogance because they can deserve to. I think Chelsea should've taken this game. The CL final will be another flop..

825664941[/snapback]

who will liverpool play?

I dont see anyone deserving to be arrogant, especially not chelsea....they may have had a really good year but the premiership title and the carling cup isn't quite the quadruple or the treble they were arrogantly claiming to already be theirs about a month ago(maybe they should ask someone who has actually won a treble what it feels like).

The CL final is never a flop. i'm sure ud rather see a final between 2 current champions or whatever but it's always a great game. personally hope liverpool beats whoever they play (pry milan)

Edited by soccerguy10