Grace- Boyd

gracekeeper12

All any1 ever does is talk a/b how Boyd should never win, and when they do win there is always a reason to why they shouldnt have won. The only reason people complain is b/c Boyd is just down right better..but its all good..Boyd used to hearing complaints...Beat em' to the ground tomorrow boys...GOOD LUCK BOYD!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd 2 - Grace 0

Both goals by Pritchard.

Grace has no-one that can stay with him and contain his talent and dribbling ability up front. I will be there laughing as the little Grace boys get torn to shreads by the bigger, better and more experienced Boyd team. It should be a fun one to watch, especially because the better team will win!

Boyd 2 - Grace 0

Both goals by Pritchard.

Grace has no-one that can stay with him and contain his talent and dribbling ability up front. I will be there laughing as the little Grace boys get torn to shreads by the bigger, better and more experienced Boyd team. It should be a fun one to watch, especially because the better team will win!

825663612[/snapback]

Boyd is not more experienced than Grace. Sanchez, Rowland, Kidwell, Cuzzort, Moss, are all very talented seniors. Boyd may be bigger maybe even a little faster, but the dont not have near the talent grace does. Grace by 2.

I think this will be an intense and physical game and will be a close one with the style of play determining the result, if the style is extremely direct then I see a 0-0 tie or a 1-0 Boyd win, if however the teams try to knock the ball around and build forward then I'll give the advantage to Grace 1 or 2 - 0...we'll see what happens should be interesting...what are the ramifications of this game for district tournament seedings, does Boyd already have it wrapped up?

I think this will be an intense and physical game and will be a close one with the style of play determining the result, if the style is extremely direct then I see a 0-0 tie or a 1-0 Boyd win, if however the teams try to knock the ball around and build forward then I'll give the advantage to Grace 1 or 2 - 0...we'll see what happens should be interesting...what are the ramifications of this game for district tournament seedings, does Boyd already have it wrapped up?

825664127[/snapback]

if grace wins it will be a 3 way tie with boyd, grace and sweetwater..if it goes goal differential then i believe grace would have the advantage and boyd 2nd..not really sure about how they would determine the seedings for tourney tho maybe someone else could help us out on this? if boyd wins or ties then they will be regular season district champs.

Edited by reaction

Grace 3 Boyd 2... i told you grace would win by 1

825664318[/snapback]

someone give this man a free plus membership..he guessed the correct margine of victory..anyways ill go ahead and tell yall what i saw.

was a good game. just like all the boyd vs grace games are, hard fought.boyd got up to a good 2-0 lead in thef irst half. i think grace was kinda shocked at how boyd was playing offensively. the first goal came off a nice run by the stopper, not sure of his name i think josh. anyways he beat a few people, got tripped up..beat a few more people, dribbled past carlos (sorry ur still my dog) and put it away. a little bit later #6 on boyd (that jersey must still have my spirit in it thumb ) cranks one from about 25 or 30 out and puts it upper 90 to make the score 2-0. thats all the scoring for boyd tho as grace would finally get out of boyds direct attack and clear game and try and slow things down. before hte half grace puts one away on a shot from about the 18 into side net to make it 2-1. after half time boyd had a few chances early to score as did grace. grace finally scored off a counter that tied the game up 2-2. i know a lot of boyd poeple are probably gonna complain about when drew got hurt and the ref didnt stop the game but it was a fast counter and i dont even think the ref knew he was still down. anyways, i actually missed the final goal but i do know it was a pk that won the game for grace, what a crap way to win a good game but its part of the game. so ya the final score was 3-2 and it was a 1 point win for grace as kilroy has already told us. this was a very even game if u asked me. grace clearly had more skill than boyd, but skill isnt always better than heart adn determination as boyd had tonight. run and gun for life :huh: this will probably get all the grace fans thinking im biased just b/c i graduated from boyd but i dont think eiether team was really better thant he other tonight. grace got the win but i dont think they r better than boyd.was a very even game to me, won on a stupid pk but thats just how the game goes. these 2 should meet again for the finals of district if they play like they did tonight. peace, and good game carlos and nice to see u back out there vols. so how does this play out to who wins district adn where the district tourney will be held?

Edited by reaction