http://www.tssaa.org/2004Champions/StateBS.../DIIBracket.htm

father ryan over ecs

baylor over mus

mccallie over mba

cbhs over bga

father ryan over baylor

cbhs over mccallie

father ryan over cbhs

D2 needs a new tournament format BIGTIME!!! you got 22 teams make it like a cup format let the bottom eight teams fight for two spots thelast sixteen in a single elimination tournament one more thing i am sorry i left notredame out of my predictions i know thats a crime but when you have four good teams fighting for two spots someone goes home

I expect Notre Dame to make it to Memphis and here is why. Defense wins championships, and defense is what Notre Dame has. Starting with a senior goalkeeper, and invaluable asset come tournament time, all the way through all their defenders. Notre Dame is a solid defensive team. Its going to be tough, but I know that they have as good a chance as anyone with arguably the best defense in state.

A lot of people think that Father Ryan can/should win.  Whether or not we think they will is another question.  They are a very talented team who have passed nearly every test thrown their way.  They should be ranked #1 in Division II right now.

825663637[/snapback]

should be #1 in redmond 11 to

are the region brakcets out yet? if anyone knows them could they post them? i think i know the middle, but im not sure, but i will make my prediction:

#1 Ryan over #8 MTCS

#5 BA over #4 USN

#3 MBA over #6 Jp2

#2 BGA over #7 Webb

Semifinals:

#1 Ryan over #5 BA

#2 BGA over #3 MBA

Finals:

#1 Ryan over #2 BGA

Consolation:

#3 MBA over #5 BA (this will be the best game of the tourny)

Correct me on the seedings, i could be wrong, but i think that this is how it will layout, i could be way off though, give me some feedback, im just trying to get some discussion going