new ranking

mjuhb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly...

825663678[/snapback]

However, I do know that we have the ability to beat you guys. Yall did not run all over us like youd think a number 4 team would. But if yall win state i guess ill have to say you guys are good. Seriously though...who have you guys played?

However, I do know that we have the ability to beat you guys. Yall did not run all over us like youd think a number 4 team would. But if yall win state i guess ill have to say you guys are good. Seriously though...who have you guys played?

825663682[/snapback]

ok yea totally just insulted yourself there...good job! thumb

i agree i think farrgut should be in the top 11. i do think all teh teams are good teams but i do think farrgut is better then greenville and science hill maybe more. i think thoes are the 2 main team you could argue shouldnt be there but who cares we will all see in the end.

On the subject of Tullahoma...having played both Brentwood and Tullahoma, I(in my own opinion thumb ) believe Tullahoma has a more potent offense with a wider range of very capable attackers. but on the other hand...i believe Brentwood has a much stronger defense that shows few weaknesses. Brentwood seemed to be a more rounded out team. i only make this comparison because they are the only two teams that I have played against.

On the subject of Tullahoma...having played both Brentwood and Tullahoma, I(in my own opinion  thumb ) believe Tullahoma has a more potent offense with a wider range of very capable attackers.  but on the other hand...i believe Brentwood has a much stronger defense that shows few weaknesses. Brentwood seemed to be a more rounded out team.  i only make this comparison because they are the only two teams that I have played against.

825663714[/snapback]

What about Bryan Lowder, Ogilvie, and the rest of these guys....Brentwood is an all around good team. The only offense Tullahoma has is number 9 Osvoldo or something like that

Brentwood is an all around GREAT TEAM! I agree completely...but what i gathered from both is that Tullahoma was slightly more effective on the offensive side..thats me making a judgement from what i witnessed in one game against each team. A LOT changes between the beginning of the season and now so my interpretation is likely much different than how things are now. thats all i was really sayin.

What about Bryan Lowder, Ogilvie, and the rest of these guys....Brentwood is an all around good team. The only offense Tullahoma has is number 9 Osvoldo or something like that

825663718[/snapback]

Osbaldo...gah...keep in mind that our game was in a mud pit...you seemed to have forgotten that...and your right, osbaldo has all 58 goals thumb

Edited by Bean2005

On the subject of Tullahoma...having played both Brentwood and Tullahoma, I(in my own opinion  thumb ) believe Tullahoma has a more potent offense with a wider range of very capable attackers.  but on the other hand...i believe Brentwood has a much stronger defense that shows few weaknesses. Brentwood seemed to be a more rounded out team.  i only make this comparison because they are the only two teams that I have played against.

825663714[/snapback]

Thanks for the props. Who do you play for? just tring to know which game you are talking about. As for the warren county game we had every hinderence that you had so you can't say the mud affected you more. :blink:

I wouldn't know how you guys play on a normal pitch. But if we did play where the ball didn't stop if you didn't chip it, and if you chipped it the wind whipped it a good 30 feet off course, Id say that yall dont have alot of possession ability. Ya never know, though, because playing in the mud is not soccer..we'll have to wait for some grass thumb