Oak Ridge vs. Maryville

thatoneguy

Maryville is getting stronger and stronger each game, Oak Ridge has just lost to Farragut 3-0, who wins? I think Maryville's senior laden squad will pull out a victory with the final score being either 2-1 or 1-0. Oh, and a warning to all Oak Ridge fans coming to the game, don't be surprised to hear the Maryville Maniacs tearing up the Oak Ridge players. We are by far the craziest fans in East Tennessee. I hope there are a lot of Oak Ridge people there to witness a thorough beatdown by the Rebels.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the game is won on the field not in the stands.  an overemphasis placed on crowd contribution may distract the very team you support.  good luck to both teams...should be a good one.

825663936[/snapback]

the game is won on the field not in the stands.  an overemphasis placed on crowd contribution may distract the very team you support.  good luck to both teams...should be a good one.

825663936[/snapback]

I agree with "emitreccossti" OR is not a team that is easily distracted. There sights are set on winning and i think they will. The fans didnt bother me when we played maryville. But good luck to both teams this will be a good one.

you may not think your team will be affected by the constant name calling and shooting down of your players self-confidence, but niether did any of the other teams that came through Maryville. every game there is one kid that we are all over and that kid usually ends up trying to yell at the fans and he is bombarded with insults, we will be in your players heads, you can count on it, so parents sit far away from the Maryville students if you dont want to hear us taunting your little bundle of joy

you may not think your team will be affected by the constant name calling and shooting down of your players self-confidence, but niether did any of the other teams that came through Maryville.  every game there is one kid that we are all over and that kid usually ends up trying to yell at the fans and he is bombarded with insults,  we will be in your players heads, you can count on it, so parents sit far away from the Maryville students if you dont want to hear us taunting your little bundle of joy

825664126[/snapback]

whats your problem....if you honestly think that trash talking helps maryville win games...its pretty bad when you have to rely on your fans to help you win your games....everyone deserves respect even if they are your opponent i guess thats a lesson you are yet to learn.

you may not think your team will be affected by the constant name calling and shooting down of your players self-confidence, but niether did any of the other teams that came through Maryville.  every game there is one kid that we are all over and that kid usually ends up trying to yell at the fans and he is bombarded with insults,  we will be in your players heads, you can count on it, so parents sit far away from the Maryville students if you dont want to hear us taunting your little bundle of joy

825664126[/snapback]

You obviously need to learn respect for others. No one needs to just constantly pick on a teams weaker players like you guys apparently do, as a good player is use to the constant heckling of immature fans. Personally when people talk trash it just makes me want to dominate a team even more so I can shove it in their faces (beating a team at thier home is better than at your home because you get to see their faces when you pass them all happy). OR good luck and Maryville I'd say cya at state, but I don't think you guys will get there (your too childish).

Haha, well, to those that werent there we actually did get into 2 of the OR players, head, i wish it were all of them haha. But one guy actually came to shake my friends hand in the middle of a game, like instead of throwing the ball in the player shook his hand, now thats pretty unusual. Then after i remarked one of their players as being a crybaby he actually starte simulating the act of crying and looked at me whenever i yelled cousing him to mess up. fun times but i wish the outcome was different hopefully we will see them in regions.