Coffee County

5A football fan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear your anaylsis on Wilson  Central. Who should we be looking out for from Coffee Cty?

825665237[/snapback]

well QB Nick Hibdon will be back he'll be a very good asset this year he's smart and he can bomb the ball. Will LeHawkins will be back in the backfield he is really fast, and there are a couple young backs fighting to replace Nunley Justin Kendrick and Cory Cesilski(sp) if i remember right return 9 starters on offense and 8 on defense

well QB Nick Hibdon will be back he'll be a very good asset this year he's smart and he can bomb the ball. Will LeHawkins will be back in the backfield he is really fast, and there are a couple young backs fighting to replace Nunley Justin Kendrick and Cory Cesilski(sp) if i remember right return 9 starters on offense and 8 on defense

825665260[/snapback]

their QB is no joke. in the playoffs against Lebanon he had a few passes(some dropped) that went well over 45 yards into or off the recievers hands. he seemed to have really good vision and usually found his best option since he was under pressure all night when he did drop back.

I'm curious as to why Coffee County and the 'boro teams don't play or scrimmage more often. It seems like a natural rivalry and is a lot closer than Columbus, Ohio or even Fayetteville.

Is there a story or is it just something that hasn't ever been worked out.

before breeden was head coach we were in the same region as riverdale and oakland i think until 1998 we did well against all except riverdale in 1997 i think the score was like 35-17 or something, but if i remember right we have a winning record over oaklandand a couple other of the tema but breeden moved us down to 4A for a couple year then we got moved to region 3 after that

It would be a great PIC up for Coffee Co.

825669531[/snapback]

No offense my friends, but I'd prefer him to come home where he belongs. Especially since he ended up leaving home because some people want to live fantasys. Fantasys that when they finally came true were huge busts.

Come home Pic. Come home.

Del.

Edited by DelTavian

No offense my friends, but I'd prefer him to come home where he belongs. Especially since he ended up leaving home because some people want to live fantasys. Fantasys that when they finally came true were huge busts.

Come home Pic. Come home.

Del.

825671917[/snapback]

PIC has a new home in Coffee County. Sorry Del...