District 4 AAA Tournament

ladyadmiral

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach England will be sorely missed at William Blount. She is one of the best coaches you will find anywhere. Her knowledge of the game, her competitive nature, and her ability to motivate her players to perform at such a high level game in and game out make her one of the most successful coaches I've had the pleasure of knowing. I understand and support her reasons for getting out of coaching at this time. I wish her, Patrick, and their children the very best.

Ken Hawkins

Maryville High Softball

Tell Rachel to hang in there..........like ladyadmiral said summerball will take care of that

Rachel is a #1 in my book no matter what she does.....

She is ONE GREAT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Edited by VCR

Right on, ladyadmiral. Oh, by the way, I am sitting here reading the rule book. It clearly states that a team can have three charged conferences without penalty in a 7 inning game. The rule about two conferences in the same inning does not occur until extra innings are in effect. The umps really blew that one in our game with Bearden yesterday when they forced me to change pitchers after my second conference in the 4th inning. The outcome of the game would not have been different, but it could have been a real big deal under different circumstances.

congrats on your win over heritage last night. MM must have pitched a gem.

MM did a great job! (7IP, 4H, 7K, 0BB) Heritage got a runner to second in the third and the runners at second and third with one out in the 6th, but Margaret pitched out of it both times.

Heritage did not play as well as they can. Both games tonight will be barn burners!!

Edited by ladyadmiral