Collierville  (????)

Tullahoma  (22-4)

Knox Halls  (29-1)

Ooltewah  (30-5)

Farragut  (27-7)

Clarksville  (27-5)

Dobyns Bennett  (22-4)

Houston  (28-6)

All of these teams could potentially do it.  The way it's changed to where the number of teams in state is doubled, anything can happen!

825668662[/snapback]

Agree, AAA seems to have a very strong Middle and East field. Halls is unreal and they have to be the favorite @ this point. Check out their hitting stats.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, AAA seems to have a very strong Middle and East field.  Halls is unreal and they have to be the favorite @ this point. Check out their hitting stats.

825668776[/snapback]

Milan has a better chance at winning the state. Most of the players were on the team last year and know what it takes to get it done. Milan still has some pretty good pitching besides J. White. The other players that are filling the starting stops of the grads from last year are doing a good job. One of them (C. Mallard) is leading the teams batting avg. with a 411 and just behind him is C. White both are seeing the ball really well. So watch out for Milan.

There was a little more than what ya'll know about the coach taking the jerseys away from the players, so please don't act like it was because they lost a game, cause that was not even the whole reason or even the start. The Jackson Sun did not get the whole story and the will never get it. The Jackson Sun does not like Milan never has and never will. Why? We don't know.

I think AAA is wide open....

Collierville  (????)

Tullahoma  (22-4)

Knox Halls  (29-1)

Ooltewah  (30-5)

Farragut  (27-7)

Clarksville  (27-5)

Dobyns Bennett  (22-4)

Houston  (28-6)

All of these teams could potentially do it.  The way it's changed to where the number of teams in state is doubled, anything can happen!

825668662[/snapback]

DB is 28-6

i think the four favorites in AAA are faragut tullahoma overton houston all have deep pitching staffs plus houston and tullahoma have first round draft picks

825669287[/snapback]

How can you justify not having Collierville on your list? Might want to check their record against some of the teams you list!!!

How can you justify not having Collierville on your list? Might want to check their record against some of the teams you list!!!

825669462[/snapback]

nec, you got a pretty good argument there, but you got to figure in that, well, speaking for Halls who isn't on the list, anyway, Collierville beat Halls in Halls' second game of the year or something like that 8-1 against their #3 pitcher. I believe halls has the longest winning streak in the state ever since.(not looking at the Farragut rainout where Farragut was ahead or the loss to Oak Ridge where O.R. had to forfeit) As for the rest of the teams on the list, I have no idea what they've done or when they played Collierville or anything like that, so someone else can talk about that.

825669462[/snapback]

munford they been to state the last 3 years they beat a pretty good bartlett team in there district tourny i think they know the way