District 9AAA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet. Personally, I think Mt. Juliet talks a bit of trash. The teams they've played? Yea...Hendersonville's worked hard this season. They've played teams like parkview, previously 2nd in the nation. Lost 2 to 1 to the hardest game parkviews had in the past 3 years. [said by a player and coach]. They want this. This is their year. While both teams advance, I say Mt. Juliet out first round regionals. In regionals by the grace of god. Hendersonville? As for them, if they could play up to their potential, [thus meaning not playing down to their competition, which I've seen in the past], they could win the state. Hands down.

As for the Mt. Juliet / Hendersonville GAME goes? Hendersonville Takes this. um 4 or 5 to 0, maybe 5-1...with a fluke goal.

825669961[/snapback]

i second that

Question.... why does everyone seem to have a problem with Mt.Juliet? What have we done to turn people against us? We have worked really hard this season, over coming a lot of obstacles. We arent a dirty team, we give credit to every team we play, and I really dont see how we talk trash TIGER! Maybe you are mistaking us defending ourselves when someone talks bad about us for no reason, as talking trash!

Trying to hide from Bubba again? Or Peter? I am not sure. Anyway lets get back to the topic, you will lose to Beech tomorrow.

825667232[/snapback]

Didn't lose to Beech, even though they whined about the refs the whole game...Didn't lose to Lavergne, even though they put up a fantastic battle. Gonna play our hearts out against a great team in H'ville. That's the way sports is suppose to be dude. Live it and leave it on the field. To be honest, smacking on a soccer website is just plain pathetic dude.

Didn't lose to Beech, even though they whined about the refs the whole game...Didn't lose to Lavergne, even though they put up a fantastic battle. Gonna play our hearts out against a great team in H'ville.  That's the way sports is suppose to be dude. Live it and leave it on the field.  To be honest, smacking on a soccer website is just plain pathetic dude.

825670183[/snapback]

"thats what the internet is for slandering others anonymously" quote from jay and silent bob strikes back

All I got to say is this.. I think tonights game will be a good one. Both teams have been playing hard this season. I honestly think that it will come down to a last minute goal or a huge struggle with a 2-1 win by any team. I dont think that H'ville will beat us 5-0 or 5-1. I really believe that we will hang with them. We will just have to wait and see tonight. I know i wont quit till that last whistle and i know everyone else on MJ wont either. We will play hurt if we have to and keep up the preassure through everything. And i would like to say one thing to everyone who doesnt believe in us... WATCH AND LEARN... GO MJ

So Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet. Personally, I think Mt. Juliet talks a bit of trash. The teams they've played? Yea...Hendersonville's worked hard this season. They've played teams like parkview, previously 2nd in the nation. Lost 2 to 1 to the hardest game parkviews had in the past 3 years. [said by a player and coach]. They want this. This is their year. While both teams advance, I say Mt. Juliet out first round regionals. In regionals by the grace of god. Hendersonville? As for them, if they could play up to their potential, [thus meaning not playing down to their competition, which I've seen in the past], they could win the state. Hands down.

As for the Mt. Juliet / Hendersonville GAME goes? Hendersonville Takes this. um 4 or 5 to 0, maybe 5-1...with a fluke goal.

825669961[/snapback]

Tiger09 you were right 4 to 1 with a fluke goal

ya we did loose 4-1 today and yes we had an own goal for us, but what you guys who didnt go to the game didnt see was that only about 1 of their goals was acutally a good shot. The other 3 where fluke goals. I think that when we play again in regionals it will be a different game. I dont know who will come out on top but it will be another good game. We hung in there with them for the entire game. We never quit and never stopped running and i am proud of MJ. I dont think we will be put out in the first round of regionals we will go on farther this year. Everyone who still doubts us will see that we are going to go farther then you think. So congrats to H'ville it was a good game, and i look forward to playing you in the regional finals...