District 9AAA Tournament

timbdp

Ok fine, i got cut from the team but I think that I am better that Shane anyday. The Coach made a mistake as usual. If he had me on the team they can go all the way to the state tournament but he screwed up. Save your breath though because I am going to post all the time, remember -freedom of speech-.

825667953[/snapback]

Im sorry, but i found this statement hilarious, haha. One person doesnt make a team. Every soccer player should know this. Yes, their are "star players" on each side, but that person cant play every position...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, but i found this statement hilarious, haha. One person doesnt make a team. Every soccer player should know this. Yes, their are "star players" on each side, but that person cant play every position...

825668780[/snapback]

i agree that comment is funny.. the thing is that no one gets cut from the riverdale team.. it is walk on and coach arman doesn't cut anyone.. i talked with some of the players and they think this guy is a total joke.. they are a great team and im sure shayne thinks he is totally funny also.. honestly i believe the player is from smyrna i just dont know who yet.. maybe even a player.. ill have to do some digging and see what i can get.. ill let you guys know

LV up 2-0

Tied 2-2 half

MJ up 3-2

Tied 3-3

Tied 3-3 Overtime

Tied 3-3 Golden goal

After 7 pks from each team, MJ wins.

LV played a great game. thumb

825669356[/snapback]

The stats don't even begin to describe that game...our former Coach was bawling his eyes out at the end of it. It was the most dramatic and insane thing I have ever had the privelage to be a part of. 110 minutes is a long time to keep going, not to mention the pressure of penalty kicks. Great Respect to LaVergne..both teams played with heart and neither gave up.

So Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet. Hendersonville's worked hard this season. They've played teams like parkview, previously 2nd in the nation. Lost 2 to 1 to the hardest game parkviews had in the past 3 years. [said by a player and coach]. They want this. This is their year. While both teams advance, I say Mt. Juliet out first round regionals. In regionals by the grace of god. Hendersonville? As for them, if they could play up to their potential, [thus meaning not playing down to their competition, which I've seen in the past], they could win the state. Hands down.

As for the Mt. Juliet / Hendersonville GAME goes? Hendersonville Takes this. um 4 or 5 to 0, maybe 5-1...with a fluke goal.

Edited by tiger09

As for the Lavergne / Hendersonville GAME goes? Hendersonville Takes this. um 4 or 5 to 0, maybe 5-1...with a fluke goal.

825669961[/snapback]

Lavergne lost.

So the District 9 playoff should be between Hendersonville & Mt Juliet, 7pm Wed. at Smyrna. Right?

Then the District 9 winner will host the District 10 runner-up and the District 10 winner will host the District 9 runner-up in the first round of Region 5.

Lavergne lost.

So the District 9 playoff should be between Hendersonville & Mt Juliet, 7pm Wed. at Smyrna. Right?

Then the District 9 winner will host the District 10 runner-up and the District 10 winner will host the District 9 runner-up in the first round of Region 5.

825670006[/snapback]

Your completely right majik. and thats definately what i meant. I mixed up the names. Modified my post. Stupid mistake. Everything I said stays, the names just different. Haha. Thanks!