District 9AAA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just wondering how everyone thinks the second round is going to end up?  MJ/Lavergne and Hendersonville/smyrna

825667900[/snapback]

Both LaVergne and Hendersonville will win those games. There is a huge parity on the coaching class between the opposing coaches. Those two teams (HHS & LHS) have the advantage because of coaching staff.

Hendersonville beats Smyrna 6-0

LaVergne beats Mt. Juliet 2-0

Actually it doesnt come down to the coaches you know. They are not the ones on the field running their butts off playing. It is up to the players and i know for a fact that MJ will play their hardest and come out up top.

I have been reading these posts sccrplr5 and i really think you need to stop posting. All you do is TRY to bash people but all you are doing is making yourself look even worse. So PLEASE save yourself some dignity and stop posting. Thats all i got to say on this.

I think it will be this.

Hendersonville 4 Smyrna 1

Mj 2 Laevergne 0 or 1

sccrplr5, If you did play for riverdale, which I seriously doubt, why would you be go against riverdale in your previous posts. Just read his posts in the 7-AAA championship thread, he talks about how their defense is weak and that Shane Rollins isn't "That good". Why would a player put out a scouting report on his own team? It doesn't make sense, and if their defense is weak, what's with all the shutouts?

sccrplr5, If you did play for riverdale, which I seriously doubt, why would you be go against riverdale in your previous posts.  Just read his posts in the 7-AAA championship thread, he talks about how their defense is weak and that Shane Rollins isn't "That good".  Why would a player put out a scouting report on his own team?  It doesn't make sense, and if their defense is weak, what's with all the shutouts?

825667928[/snapback]

Ok fine, i got cut from the team but I think that I am better that Shane anyday. The Coach made a mistake as usual. If he had me on the team they can go all the way to the state tournament but he screwed up. Save your breath though because I am going to post all the time, remember -freedom of speech-.

who have been key players in the tournament so far?

825668232[/snapback]

Well, I didn't see the Smyrna/White House game, and I'm not going to comment on our team because we weren't particularly pleased with our play, but the other two games...

For Hendersonville, I can't really say anyone in particular. Out of what I saw (the first half and some of the second), the offence played decently well as a team, with nothing that was all one individual. Kelly had a nice little volley, but that's about it. Other's just seemed to play well, but no names.

For LaVergne (Gallatin seemed out of it for most of the game and played the long ball too much), #20, extremely tall midfielder/defender, and #14, small and quick forward, were their key players. Those two are the reason for the first 3 goals. #20 hit the #14 on long throw ins, and Gallatin couldn't mark. #3 (I think) had a nice indivdual play for the last LHS goal.

Hope I helped.

Does anyone have details of the last game (Smyrna/White House), besides the score? I would have liked to stay, but I was hungry :lol:

Edited by MJSoccer 10

Well, I didn't see the Smyrna/White House game, and I'm not going to comment on our team because we weren't particularly pleased with our play, but the other two games...

For Hendersonville, I can't really say anyone in particular. Out of what I saw (the first half and some of the second), the offence played decently well as a team, with nothing that was all one individual. Kelly had a nice little volley, but that's about it. Other's just seemed to play well, but no names.

For LaVergne (Gallatin seemed out of it for most of the game and played the long ball too much), #20, extremely tall midfielder/defender, and #14, small and quick forward, were their key players. Those two are the reason for the first 3 goals. #20 hit the #14 on long throw ins, and Gallatin couldn't mark. #3 (I think) had a nice indivdual play for the last LHS goal.

Hope I helped.

Does anyone have details of the last game (Smyrna/White House), besides the score? I would have liked to stay, but I was hungry  :)

825668274[/snapback]

The game was played hard by both teams. The game could have gone either way as you could tell by the score. WhHS had the oportunities to score in the game, we just came short by 2 goals to win.