Grace @ Baylor

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok seriously though...

HAHA!! BOO-YAH!!

The Golden Eagles of Grace completely ruin another Senior Night. :lol: Too bad. Sorry Boyd and Baylor. The civilized world has been shocked.

Guys ya'll rock the casbah! But don't let this one go to your head. You got a tough draw in the district tourney having to play Boyd then the eventual winner of Sweetwater/Walker Valley v. McMinn Central. Put one foot in front of the other and keep on keepin' on!

And if you didn't already know it...

GRACE BEAT BAYLOR 1-0!! THE WORLD IS SHOCKED!! AND TO ALL WHO THOUGHT IT COULD NOT BE DONE...

HAHA!!

HAHA!!

And reaction, seriously, when you are hatin' on the Golden Eagles, use good grammar. This is a bad habit and needs to be changed, its for your own good.

825667114[/snapback]

u have issues dude..what role did u play in beating baylor tonight?

Edited by reaction

The overall reaction to the win shows you how shocking this is.

I will be the first one to admit that I have to eat my words. I am washing them down with a cold mellow yellow.

Great win for Grace. I always love to see the big guys get knocked off.

I heard their were some red cards. (or at least one) Was it a physical game?

I will be the first one to admit that I have to eat my words.  I am washing them down with a cold mellow yellow.

Great win for Grace.  I always love to see the big guys get knocked off. 

I heard their were some red cards.  (or at least one)  Was it a physical game?

825667145[/snapback]

i think the grace golden eagle dude is still peeing his pants as we speak

i think the grace golden eagle dude is still peeing his pants as we speak

825667152[/snapback]

I just got done man. Tell you mom thanks for cleaning up after me.

My role with this win? I played the hard-working American man that was unjustly called into work and could not attend.

My role in last year's win over the Red Machine? oh yes, that right, even ole' Grace Golden Eagles/ih8tntemple played soccer last year.

mtnman, eating you words never taste so good, am I right? (But seriously, Mello Yello? Mountain Dew is the drink for mountain men. Liquid Gold, the King of Beers, Mountain Dew!!)

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

I will be the first one to admit that I have to eat my words.  I am washing them down with a cold mellow yellow.

Great win for Grace.  I always love to see the big guys get knocked off. 

I heard their were some red cards.  (or at least one)  Was it a physical game?

825667145[/snapback]

I too like to see the little guy win. It was a physical game on both sides, not really too many cheap shots. The Boyd game was a lot more physical. Spitalny got a soft red, and a couple of yellows were thrown, but the refs really did a good job of controlling the game. Baylor outshot Grace 13-6 but a lot of their shots were random (high or side). I think the difference maker was the Grace keeper as he collected everything on frame. Definitely an A-game for him. Baylor certainly tried to pull it off after the Grace goal.

Keep things in perspective, Baylor had 2 tough games already this week with a win over Soddy Daisy and an emotional win over Notre Dame. They may have overlooked the "little guy". Grace only had one other game this week as they rallied to defeat Boyd 3-2.