DISTRICT 5AAA: The Best it's Ever Been!

RadioJet06

I think most everyone would agree that Cleveland eliminating Bradley in the finals of the loser's bracket was an upset. Bradley and Cumberland split during the regular season and this was the only loss for both teams in the district. Bradley just looked like a tired team against Cleveland for some reason. Having said that, Cleveland got it done when it counted, so you have to give credit to them for that.

825672920[/snapback]

Sorry bout that slip of the toungue, I was thinking about the tournament being hosted at Bradley Central(ha). Anyway, I'm still talking trash for my Lady Jets their the underdog story of the year, and RED BANK doesn't stand a chance Mondy Night on Harrison field. This team is improving at the right time!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebodys got the BIG HEAD........Word of advice........Do not underestimate Red Bank......They got some power and some good pitching...... thumb

825673241[/snapback]

Confidence is always a good thing! And by the way, this head's going to be even bigger when the Lady Jets CRUSH the Lady Lions!!! :ph34r:

Just keep talking.......Lady Jets are gonna get them some of Red Bank and Soddy Daisy........I don't know why your talking smack you couldn't beat Walker Valley.....They beat you twice @ your own tournament......They won your tournament......Just keep talking though we'll see who's talking after monday night....... thumb thumb thumb

Confidence is always a good thing! And by the way, this head's going to be even bigger when the Lady Jets CRUSH the Lady Lions!!! <_<

825673415[/snapback]

keep talking all that smack, go right ahead... the same stuff was said last year and red bank CRUSHED cumberland 7-2 even tho they [cumberland that is] were picked to go to state... so you just keep on talking....

Just keep talking.......Lady Jets are gonna get them some of Red Bank and Soddy Daisy........I don't know why your talking smack you couldn't beat Walker Valley.....They beat you twice @ your own tournament......They won your tournament......Just keep talking though we'll see who's talking after monday night....... thumb  thumb  thumb

825673910[/snapback]

Oh Yeah forgot you gotta get past Red Bank to get to Soddy Daisy... :D<_<

I'm not gonna get on here and talk junk...but i gotta ask ya...Who does Bledsoe play tommorrow??  O yea...you didn't get out of district!  thumb  :D

825674025[/snapback]

You really got me with that one,considering I'm not a player and that doesn't hurt my feelingd.......No we didn't make it out of the district, but we finished 3rd.....Thats pretty good considering our #1 pitcher got hurt before the year started, and our First Baseman and Shortstop both were out for 3/4 of the year...... thumb

You really got me with that one,considering I'm not a player and that doesn't hurt my feelingd.......No we didn't make it out of the district, but we finished 3rd.....Thats pretty good considering our #1 pitcher got hurt before the year started, and our First Baseman and Shortstop both were out for 3/4 of the year...... thumb

825674026[/snapback]

Yea 3rd is pretty good in those circumstances. But 1st for the Jets in a "rebuilding" year is pretty dang good too! So ignore RadioJet and give credit where credit is due!

Yea 3rd is pretty good in those circumstances.  But 1st for the Jets in a "rebuilding" year is pretty dang good too! So ignore RadioJet and give credit where credit is due!

825674027[/snapback]

I give Crossville credit, but I'm sorry Cleveland getting 2nd, Bledsoe beat Cleveland........Just because you won the District now RadioJet thinks ya'll can beat anybody......Don't get me wrong Crossville is a good team, but don't get the BIG HEAD and think that you can beat anybody....

I give Crossville credit, but I'm sorry Cleveland getting 2nd, Bledsoe beat Cleveland........Just because you won the District now RadioJet thinks ya'll can beat anybody......Don't get me wrong Crossville is a good team, but don't get the BIG HEAD and think that you can beat anybody....

825674031[/snapback]

I assure you he is the only one with a big head. We lost to Red Bank with maybe the best team in the state...the girls respect them and will be ready to play!