High School Boys / Girls Outdoor Team Rankings

hey TennesseeRunner I think I know you (i think you were my adjunct-coach at one point). Have you disclosed your ID on this forum? If I know you, i might like to go on a Sunday 10 miler sometime. ;) I don't like revealing my ID on the Internet so don't speculate. For varification, i believe you used to drive a blue T100.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey TennesseeRunner I think I know you (i think you were my adjunct-coach at one point).  Have you disclosed your ID on this forum?  If I know you, i might like to go on a Sunday 10 miler sometime.  :rolleyes:  I don't like revealing my ID on the Internet so don't speculate.  For varification, i believe you used to drive a blue T100.

825672571[/snapback]

I don't think he is who you're thinking of, though I might be wrong. Are you thinking of a man in the Knoxville area?

Which ones?

Was it on the list I posted?

825672330[/snapback]

The most blaring is the hurdlers of BA have posted elite times in the Great Eight, Vol Classic, and Kenwood track meets, yet somehow the system has missed that. Also, if you check the D2 decath results, Pilkerton of MBA vaulted 14 feet. I'm fairly sure thats an elite performance...