And Whose Taking The Title?

tiger09

i agree very skilled team no one will touch team until the state semi game probably vs brentwood the final four i got brentwood, tullahoma, farragut and hendersonville they will breeze threw there district final(don't tell mt julient) and region semi i don't think they will beat rossview by that many maybe 2

Yeah, they are a pretty darn good team, out of the two games I've seen. I can see where you're coming from tiger09.

i agree very skilled team no one will touch team  until the state semi game probably vs brentwood the final four i got brentwood, tullahoma, farragut and hendersonville they will breeze threw there district final(don't tell mt julient) and region semi i don't think they will beat rossview by that many maybe 2

825670062[/snapback]

It's Juliet, in case you're wondering. Also, they wouldn't play Rossview in a region semi-final if they kill us like you predict (and let's face it, every one predicts). That is unless Clarksville beats Rossview, which shouldn't happen because Rossview is a much better team, though Clarksville is still solid.

Thought I'd share thumb

i agree very skilled team no one will touch team  until the state semi game probably vs brentwood the final four i got brentwood, tullahoma, farragut and hendersonville they will breeze threw there district final(don't tell mt julient) and region semi i don't think they will beat rossview by that many maybe 2

825670062[/snapback]

Problem I see here is:: that Brentwood if they win their Sectionals and Farragut if they win their Sectionals will play in the very first round of States, so that eliminates the idea of one of them being in the final four!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wartburg heading to state for the first time in school history. Braylen Melton (sophomore) threw a 1 hitter today against North Greene. 
    • I havent kept up with Keeton since he went to Oakland, so hearing he is in a BOE role now, that may trump him coming back.  Rennard on the other hand. That dude is a Man Builder! And he was cut loose this spring from Scotts Hill. Heard him in a interview a few month back and he inspired me. He needs to be back home in the Purple & Gold, regardless of if he is HC or not or even if he doesnt coach at all, his presences will improve the environment. But Again, I have no clue if he would even be interested.
    • biggest....just saying he is good at what he does. I may or may not have already floated this out his way.   He is a good guy! 
    • Shoulders from Macon co.  A creasy protege. Has the best coached team in the area as of late. Not much shot to win a state title at Macon but could very well be a contender with the talent coming up through the peewee and junior high ranks in TC I hear. He my dark horse candidate. trousdale co fans could also brag to their neighbors that they talked their best coach into coming to TC on a year of such high expectations at Macon co. My dark horse candidate 
    • The baseball field is the baseball field. There are no clear favorites. It is a central location so that is why it is the site. This gets talked about every year and it is always the same answer.