halls acts like girls sure....

primetimeplayer10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets play the guessing game! statement...how many hits did you have off Larsen in the championship game last year? im not here to run my mouth or anything because i was a senior to get beat last year in the champ game by Farragut but honestly...why run your mouth about a team that is as good or better than your alma mater this year? Honestly i think Halls and Farragut are about even...yeah sure Farragut came out on top the other night but obviously something was up when it was 8-0 that early. why run your mouth about how a team plays or how they win? if their winning let them do what they have to do..

another thing...just kill the topic on how they play and what they do to celebrate or get in the game. i mean does it really matter what they do? im not here to justify for my old team but good gosh almighty...a team is a team and if they like to kiss each other on the cheek to be totally stupid or yell and clap and what not and chant like they're "a girls softball team" then so be it. someone said they would throw at their heads...if you're that disturbed by it and it pisses you off that bad then maybe you shouldnt be playing high school baseball. its about this age where you grow up as a man if you dont like how the other team is then block them out pitch your game. i mean if they're saying stuff about you and towards you then i say go for it...nail them in the ear hole, but im sure they arent cause Polston dont allow it. this is all stupid...if the people posting knew what fun in winning was and each team has fun in different ways then this would be alright.

OPEN YOUR MINDS ALITTLE BIT...DONT BE SO NARROW MINDED...PEOPLE DO THINGS DIFFERENT. that doesnt mean you have to bash them or make fun of them.

play your game boys and play it how you would like!

lets play the guessing game!  statement...how many hits did you have off Larsen in the championship game last year?  im not here to run my mouth or anything because i was a senior to get beat last year in the champ game by Farragut but honestly...why run your mouth about a team that is as good or better than your alma mater this year?  Honestly i think Halls and Farragut are about even...yeah sure Farragut came out on top the other night but obviously something was up when it was 8-0 that early.  why run your mouth about how a team plays or how they win?  if their winning let them do what they have to do..

825678193[/snapback]

How is Halls as good as or better than Farragut?? That is quite possibly the worst logic I've ever seen. Farragut was beating Halls 8-4 earlier this year before a steady rain saved Halls from a likely defeat and Farragut just beat Halls 12-9 the other night. So how is Halls just as good as or better? How? If I am very generous, I coudl give you that Halls is almost as good as Farragut is. That is being too generous though. If Halls does their job, they'll get another chance at Farragut, just don't be surprised when that makes Halls 0-3 on the year(and 0-5 hte last 2 years) at cracking Farragut. And i'm not sure how many hits Statement had, but I believe it was 2. I'm not sure though, i'm trying to remember and its hard. He also played pretty amazing defensively that game and I remember it saving us a few times from giving up a few runs. Oh and we won by 2. So that didn't work out too well for you. How many hits did you have off Kyle? It is Bush League to cheer. I don't really care that much. But it IS Bush league. So just accept its Bush league and if you still don't mind Halls doing it, well, maybe you like Bush league things.

I guarantee you if that guy does throw at yall, then yall will quit by the second person that gets a fastabll to the head.  It WILL shut you up, i know this for a fact, because i have shut temas up that way before.

825676961[/snapback]

why don't you shut them up by striking them out instead of throwing at there head? or is that to logical for you?

why don't you shut them up by striking them out instead of throwing at there head? or is that to logical for you?

825678340[/snapback]

The picther has every right to throw inside to get a batter off the plate but if he or she doe's so and the batter does not make an attemp not to get hit it should be called a ball. If the pitch goes to the head and not the waist the picther and the coach should be ejected!

Listen, I think Halls needs to not worry about who calls them girls, cause if they aren't careful D.B. will make them look like girls. All i know is that it will be a great game tomorrow, and that Farragut is getting an easy way out. So lets focus on who is going to get the ring this year, but speaking of rings, our tennis team is about to have 3 in a row, my fingers are going to be loaded up with state rings, man thats a nice feeling to have.

Listen, I think Halls needs to not worry about who calls them girls, cause if they aren't careful D.B. will make them look like girls. All i know is that it will be a great game tomorrow, and that Farragut is getting an easy way out. So lets focus on who is going to get the ring this year, but speaking of rings, our tennis team is about to have 3 in a row, my fingers are going to be loaded up with state rings, man thats a nice feeling to have.

825678347[/snapback]

nice pic.

This is stupid. statement cant make his comments. he has to get someone else to do it for him? i mean its not getting personal here but good gosh? by bash a team for something they do. if you want it to get personal...lets talk about bush league. meeting at homeplate and smacking helmets and what not is bush league. Major league players dont do it so it is bush league. thats basically what you are saying. they are in high school. just because Coach Pharr doesnt allow it doesnt mean that its wrong. open your mind a little bit and realize that every person, team, etc. are different and if Halls, Webb, Seymour, or whoever in whatever class or division want to do something then let it go. if you dont like it then beat them. that wont shut em up im sure, but then you can say "with your annoying bush league chatter we still beat you" but people getting on here that dont even play bashing a HIGH SCHOOL baseball team for doing what they want to have fun and they are winning....THEN WHO CARES?

and back to to your "how many hits did you have off Kyle?" how many hits did anyone all season have off Kyle? i mean honestly that wasnt even fair! lol :huh:

I am not bashing Halls for chanting, but no one really does that beyond little league other than softball players...so do not be surprised when other teams make fun of you for cheerleading because they always will.