CSAS VS. CCS

arghhhmatey

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice comments.

I know what you mean by overrated (not that I agree) but what do you mean by garbage?

It will be a dog fight to the end. Grace and Boyd are not as dominate as you are saying. It could be anyone.

Both games tonight will be good and the region will be even better.

It doesn't matter Neither team will make it past Boyd or Grace. CCS is garbage and CSAS is overrated.

825671276[/snapback]

Obviously you either don't know much about soccer or these teams...I'd say all 4 teams remaining are fairly even and to call CCS garbage and CSAS overrated simply makes no sense. If anyone is overrated it's Boyd because they are ranked fairly high in the State despite not playing a very tough schedule, there only good results are the win over Sweetwater and tie vs. Soddy...they tied East Ridge and lost to both CSAS and Grace...Grace is probably playing the best soccer of the bunch right now, but it should be interesting. Don't underestimate CCS because of their record they played a tough schedule and are playing well at the right time, plus I believe those guys will play the hearts off to send Coach Stanton off right.

Don't underestimate CCS because of their record they played a tough schedule and are playing well at the right time, plus I believe those guys will play the hearts off to send Coach Stanton off right.

825671580[/snapback]

Totally agree. Also, CCS has established themselves as a quality squad. CSAS has also proven themselves state worthy. Cut them down all you want, but their season isn't over yet.

I can't believe coach Stanton is going to be reassigned to coaching the junior varsity from now on. From his comments in the paper it appears he was not involved in the decision to take a back seat. He's coached there 30+ years, won two or three state titles, and never lost the district until this year. Doesn't he deserve a little more respect? Tuesday night I noticed the new coach/principal taking the team through warm-ups while coach Stanton made trips back and forth from the parking lot carrying equipment and the water jug. I'm not sure which coach actually is in charge during the games. Does anyone know?

This will be a tough match, as it always has been for both teams. History is on CCS's side, but these two teams are very evenly matched and anything could happen. I predict this game being very very close and maybe going into overtime. Either side could take it though.