Coffee County at Lincoln County

tdluna

Ok lady falcons,the pressure off. you are in the regionals so have fun tonight and enjoy your success. i know with season you have had a lot of pressure on you not getting out of the tough district 8 ,but you have done your job,so enjoy tonight. also id like to congragulate columbia on a great season they had this year giving us and coffee co. all we wanted.

Ok lady falcons,the pressure off. you are in the regionals so have fun tonight and enjoy your success. i know with season you have had a  lot of pressure on you not getting out of the tough district 8 ,but you have done your job,so enjoy tonight. also id like to congragulate columbia on a great season they had this year giving us and coffee co. all we wanted.

825671557[/snapback]

I think this season has been one of (if not) the tightest race of the top 3 teams in this division in the last 4 years. Each time these teams played each other, most of the games went into extra innings with only one run winning the game. (Except the spanking that LC gave us/Columbia the first time.) Even though my daughter got sick and couldn't play out her senior year, I was still wired at the end of each game! B)