Best of Preps 2005

smalls11

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD!  curtisj has finally lost it!  POY is Cofer.  Listen Mr. Cofer, you brought up "attitude, leadership, and behavior".  What was RB record while your boy was serving his suspension for cussing out his coach?  By the way tell us about your whiney letter to Mr. Fairbanks about your perfect son not getting the scholarship for his "leadership".  But of course the TFP gave it to Wilkes even with all his antics, I guess Cofer is qualified then.

825672429[/snapback]

Well said if I do say so myself. Player of the year to me does seem a little less for him. Player of the Millenium sounds about right seeing he has more character and integrity in his little toe than any 20 people in RB. :rolleyes: Give me a break. Give it to somone who maybe deserves it. He shouldn't even be in the running.

Well said if I do say so myself. Player of the year to me does seem a little less for him. Player of the Millenium sounds about right seeing he has more character and integrity in his little toe than any 20 people in RB.  B) Give me a break. Give it to somone who maybe deserves it. He shouldn't even be in the running.

825673164[/snapback]

He's not.

I am goin out on a limb here but I think Hixson takes the POY again with Josh Green.  I mean, a .500 average is good to say the least.  And he has been a very successful pitcher for the Wildcats this season.

825673488[/snapback]

Both are true and Im surprised that his name is just now being mentioned, but Im not sure that the TFP will see him as POY nokona.