baseballaforever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard grace lost but i dont know of scores or anything

825672295[/snapback]

Can you read, Grace 2 Boyd 1.

Awesome game. Grace jumped out to an early lead with a goal by Jake Cuzzort in the first ten minutes. Grace continued to dominate until the last 20 minutes when Boyd scored on a putback after Keeper Carlos Sanchez was drawn out. From there, the war was on. Boyd stopped letting Grace do whatever they felt like, and both teams played even. During the two 10 minute overtimes the hard play continued into the Golden Goal periods. Many offensive opportunities were created by both teams, with Boyd giving Grace quite a scare at times. With 2:24 left in the second Golden Goal period, Grace push the ball up the field and into the Boyd goal box. The ball was knocked around like pinball, when Jake Cuzzort came out with the ball. In a split-second, close range showdown with the keeper, Cuzzort scored his second goal.

Nice game by both teams. The way Boyd played in the first half, it seemed as though Grace was going to run away with the game. Boyd greatly elevated their play, and everyone in attendence got their money's worth. WAY TO GO EAGLES!!

Can you read, Grace 2 Boyd 1.

Awesome game. Grace jumped out to an early lead with a goal by Jake Cuzzort in the first ten minutes. Grace continued to dominate until the last 20 minutes when Boyd scored on a putback after Keeper Carlos Sanchez was drawn out. From there, the war was on. Boyd stopped letting Grace do whatever they felt like, and both teams played even. During the two 10 minute overtimes the hard play continued into the Golden Goal periods. Many offensive opportunities were created by both teams, with Boyd giving Grace quite a scare at times. With 2:24 left in the second Golden Goal period, Grace push the ball up the field and into the Boyd goal box. The ball was knocked around like pinball, when Jake Cuzzort came out with the ball. In a split-second, close range showdown with the keeper, Cuzzort scored his second goal.

Nice game by both teams. The way Boyd played in the first half, it seemed as though Grace was going to run away with the game. Boyd greatly elevated their play, and everyone in attendence got their money's worth. WAY TO GO EAGLES!!

825672392[/snapback]

thanks for the info..sounds like it was a classic boyd vs grace game just like always..congrats to grace on there 2nd district title ever...also in a row..yall r trying to create a dynasty in the district now..sounds ilke neither team deserved to lose this game but someone always has too..im lookin for a boyd vs grace round 3..looks like boyd has a ccs team who is peaking at the right time due to there difficult schedule..good luck against csas..maybe boyd will see ya in the region finals thumb

Wow, Grace gets lucky again! When is your luck going to run out boys? You got outplayed all game long and got two lucky bounces. Once again your keeper showed his worth, FOR BOYD! What kind of a keeper hits the ball right to an opposing player in front of his own goal? Why does he prance around the box playin with the ball and making himslef look stupid? The kid is just awful! Boyd will beat CCS easily and Grace should CSAS should win easily at Grace's place just like last year. Good luck BB!!!

Wow, Grace gets lucky again! When is your luck going to run out boys? You got outplayed all game long and got two lucky bounces. Once again your keeper showed his worth, FOR BOYD! What kind of a keeper hits the ball right to an opposing player in front of his own goal? Why does he prance around the box playin with the ball and making himslef look stupid? The kid is just awful! Boyd will beat CCS easily and Grace should CSAS should win easily at Grace's place just like last year. Good luck BB!!!

825672455[/snapback]

yeah ummm where to start... Grace wasnt outplayed the whole game.. Id say boyd will beat ccs just as easily as they beat grace... both times.. and you sir are a moron...

Both of Grace's goals were not lucky bounces. The second one was a little bit more of a defensive error but the first one was a good goal from a cross on the sideline. Not sure what your talking about with Carlos. He does prance some but he is one of the most talented keepers in the area.

Sounds like you have some hard feelings towards Grace. It was a good close game.

Lets meet back here after the CCS game and see how easy it is.

By the way I am not a Grace fan, just looking at the game objectively. I actually would rather see Grace lose than win. They are a little cocky sometimes. Anyway, region tournament will be a shootout between all four teams. ANYONE could win it.

825672455[/snapback]

Grace gets lucky? When are you going to admit that Grace is a better team than you think? You've predicted Grace losses against Walker Valley, Boyd, and Sweetwater.

Grace got outplayed? I don't know what game you were watching? SoccerPop, what was the shot differential by periods?

Don't even be hatin' on Carlos. He's beaten Baylor, your Boyd twice, and everybody in the district. What more does he need to do? Be recruited?

Should Boyd beat CCS easliy, like last year?

You are a moron.

I've been everywhere man