Sycamore at Loretto - Game time?

PageMan

If anyone from Loretto, i.e. score3, knows the start time of the Sycamore at Loretto Region 5 game, please post. I thought that would start at 7:00 on Monday, but the time is set by the host team so it may be earlier. Sorry for the mis-information I started last night at the games.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone from Loretto, i.e. score3, knows the start time of the Sycamore at Loretto Region 5 game, please post.  I thought that would start at 7:00 on Monday, but the time is set by the host team so it may be earlier.  Sorry for the mis-information I started last night at the games.

825672881[/snapback]

Pageman... The game starts at 7:00. Are you coming?? Oh yea if you have or could get any info on sycamore, their hot dog pitcher especially, it would be greatly appreciated!

Their big dawg all season was Knight. He is the one Sycamore went to during their district games. He is a lefty with an average fastball but he keeps batters off balance pretty well. His curveball is kind of flat with a break that moves more across the zone than it does up and down. Run his pitch count up early. He is a good pitcher and will be very successful if you let him get ahead in the count. Be selective but also very aggressive through the zone. Be careful about who gives you the information about Sycamore's ace. I know for certain that Knight was their ace all year long. Loretto will be facing Knight. Then he will have enough rest if they win Monday then he will turn around and pitch again Friday. HLfan has even posted that you will face knight on another board.

Edited by shut up and play

haha sorry pageman but i didnt want to just throw some info out there for loretto to have. i like secrets. but now that the cats out of the bag ill thank shut up and play for spilling the beans. since his team is done he had to come on here and give out important info. so thank you. anyways pageman tell me about lamm. and petty too because id like to know what harpeth is having to face as well.

haha sorry pageman but i didnt want to just throw some info out there for loretto to have. i like secrets. but now that the cats out of the bag ill thank shut up and play for spilling the beans. since his team is done he had to come on here and give out important info. so thank you. anyways pageman tell me about lamm. and petty too because id like to know what harpeth is having to face as well.

825673588[/snapback]

A team can know everything there is to know about their opponent: it's alot different when you're actually in the batter's box.

If a team is more talented than another team then it won't matter what they know. The better team will win period. Knight is a good pitcher and if he works ahead in the count it will be tough to beat Sycamore. Sycamore has a good team but don't think for a second that the Loretto coach is relying on this board for his scouting report. I am sure he already knew who he would be facing and he already knew who your number one was.