Region 3A predictions

redandwhiteforever

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get real Dawgsoccer - Boyd will never lose and you may be right on the Grace on. But I personally think that it will end up CCS and Boyd coming out of the tourny.

825673796[/snapback]

just to let you know thats impossible for ccs and boyd to come out on top....boyd plays ccs in the first round which ever one looses is out.

imthathard u sir are a moron. I think you need to quit pouting or you need to shut up. I've been reading all these posts and all you've succeded in doing is proving to me 1. you don't know very much about soccer 2. you are arogant and 3. no one should waste time reading your posts because you have no grasp on reality

on the ccs Boyd game I say good luck ccs finish Boyds season now. in the csas grace game I say it can go either way.

I wouldn't have taken sides on either but Boyd's attitudes are to bad and they play too dirty to deserve to go on ... #3 on Boyd is a cool guy though

imthathard u sir are a moron. I think you need to quit pouting or you need to shut up. I've been reading all these posts and all you've succeded in doing is proving to me 1. you don't know very much about soccer 2. you are arogant and 3. no one should waste time reading your posts because you have no grasp on reality

on the ccs Boyd game I say good luck ccs finish Boyds season now. in the csas grace game I say it can go either way.

I wouldn't have taken sides on either but Boyd's attitudes are to bad and they play too dirty to deserve to go on ... #3 on Boyd is a cool guy though

825674821[/snapback]

haha play too dirty? since when has playing physical been playign dirty? maybe if they are doing thing snot trying to go for the ball is dirty, but every game i have seen there as been none of this..boyd has a history of being a physical team..looks like ur the one that doenst konw what ur talking about

I really think Grace's team is one of the most dangerous teams playing. They've got the talent on their team to do damage to anybody and considering the amount of high quality seniors they have this year along with the promising sophomore and juniors playing as well -- you can't really count them out.

I really think Grace's team is one of the most dangerous teams playing. They've got the talent on their team to do damage to anybody and considering the amount of high quality seniors they have this year along with the promising sophomore and juniors playing as well -- you can't really count them out.

825674921[/snapback]

Are you joking...... they have a sorry senior keeper, a sweeper with nothing but speed, a mid fielder that thinks he is superman and Moss, please he is a joke - what has he done in the past few games - ZILCH...... pretty boy Cuzzort is a joke with his Maradona wannbe footskills. Is that what you call quality seniors and who is the "promising" sophmore? If you mean the defensive back that kid is so full of himself he stinks.