What teams have the strongest midfield?

weaveworld

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have heard about forwards and defenses but nothing about a teams midfields i would just like to know who has a strong midfield.

825673556[/snapback]

dyersburg has the strongest and deepest midfield in west tn-they are all true ball handlers who actually know how to place a ball not just kick it. #21 has the nicest touch of all of them (right or left footed) and can put a dangerous and strong kick on goal from anywhere on the field. #28 is very good as well, he's Brazilian, he has a way of getting himself in the right position to score. #15 and #10 complete the midfield and are very quick and smart wingers. #4, #9 and #6 also can step in anytime as skilled and deadly mids.

Tullahoma has about 4 center mids who are very skilled and their outside mids have been doing pretty good this year also.  I am very proud of them and would put them against almost anyone.

825674175[/snapback]

I agree. From what I have seen Tullahoma's midfield looks good and is definitely the strongest part of their team.

Dyersburg's midfield didn't impress me at all.

825674345[/snapback]

u saw one half of the d-burg v westview game which was at the first of the season-did u see any of the fall travel games where d-burg played west tn select? i doubt it since u graduated in 03 what do u really know about the current d-burg team?. but u could brag on westview mids-thats what this is for-obviously u dont want to -why is that? i'll tell u why- duffy came to D-BURG to recruit #6 & #10 to play mid for his MARTIN select team and tried to get #28 & #21 also. he also named D-BURGS center mid#21 man of the match when d-burg played martin at the wolves weekend challenge in the fall-you just want to dis on other teams. u've been out of high school 2 years what college do u play for?

"Why did you even say anything Wigs? Dont be so negative Just cause you have never heard of them doesnt mean anything. Dont post if you dont have anything worth saying."

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD ADVICE

Edited by JOE23

Brentwood has one of the top if not the top midfield in the state. With Tyler Oglive, Kevin Hall, Jason Busher and Trenton Teegarden as starters. All 4 of these guys have started for brentwood for 3 years. Now that the are seniors they r the best midfield in the state.

Brentwood has one of the top if not the top midfield in the state.  With Tyler Oglive, Kevin Hall,  Jason Busher and Trenton Teegarden as starters.  All 4 of these guys have started for brentwood for 3 years.  Now that the are seniors they r the best midfield in the state.

825674485[/snapback]

I have to agree with foward88 that Brentwood has one of the top midfields in the state. There is none finer than Tyler Oglive. He has one of the deadliest shots on goal I've ever seen. I follow Father Ryan closely and their midfielders are a solid group. When Ryan and Brentwood played back at the end of April it was a very hard fought game. It's those types of games that you can really appreciate the skill levels that these teams bring to the field.