Media 8AAA All-Tournament

chs4life

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE MISSING SEVERAL NAMES FROM YOUR LIST? NICOLE BARNES FROM TULLAHOMA, HILLARY LEFTRICK-SHELBYVILLE, JILLIAN KING-SHELBYVILLE,COURTNEY SMITH-SHELBYVILLE(MVP)

;) TO SEE A FULL LIST, AND PICTURE OF THE WHOLE TEAM, GO TO WWW.TULLAHOMASPORTS.COM

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE MISSING SEVERAL NAMES FROM YOUR LIST? NICOLE BARNES FROM TULLAHOMA, HILLARY LEFTRICK-SHELBYVILLE, JILLIAN KING-SHELBYVILLE,COURTNEY SMITH-SHELBYVILLE(MVP)

This list is All-Touney, not all district. 1gr8fan I think you're getting them confused.

Edited by CC

This list is All-Touney, not all district. 1gr8fan I think you're getting them confused.

825674383[/snapback]

You are correct

Hey very confused,where did this all tournament come from.never heard of an all district tournament team and sure wasnt given out at tournament. i know the coaches didnt select it.

825674421[/snapback]

As stated, media selected. We just wanted to do it because it's not done. We did not want to cause problems. Coaches were not asked because it was media selected.

2 Newspapers 1 radio and 1 TV. What is the problem? Name your own team. Did the players that were named deserve it? I think so. I guess you wanted a Lincoln player to be MVP. We only took players from the final 4 teams. If you don't like it tell your media guys to call me we'll change it, maybe. 4 players for champs 3 for runner-up 2 for 3rd and 1 for 4th. This not my first rodeo. NAME YOUR OWN TEAM!

2 Newspapers 1 radio and 1 TV. What is the problem? Name your own team. Did the players that were named deserve it? I think so. I guess you wanted a Lincoln player to be MVP. We only took players from the final 4 teams. If you don't like it tell your media guys to call me we'll change it, maybe. 4 players for champs 3 for runner-up 2 for 3rd and 1 for 4th. This not my first rodeo. NAME YOUR OWN TEAM!

825674584[/snapback]

I dont have a dog in this hunt, but thats usually the way that all-tourney's are selected..by giving the winning team 4 players, runner-up 3, and so on....since coffee county won, they also deserve the mvp.

i dont have a problem with your selection. In fact id have to agree with you pretty well with your picks,but dont think its our first rodeo either, You did this for one reason and one reason only,but hey that your choice so no problem other than you tried to make it look like it was a district media decision. Dont get all puffy, ive stood behind your team for years on here when everyone gets on your cases,just be honest when you put something on here i am curious though what radio stations and t.v. stations made these selections.