Media 8AAA All-Tournament

chs4life

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have a problem with your selection. In fact id have to agree with you pretty well with your picks,but dont think its our first rodeo either, You did this for one reason and one reason only,but hey that your choice so no problem other than you tried to make it look like it was a district media decision. Dont get all puffy, ive stood behind your team for years on here when everyone gets on your cases,just  be honest when you put something on here  i am curious though what radio stations and t.v. stations made these selections.

825674637[/snapback]

You have no idea why I did this. I did it for fun. Sounds like you're the puffy one. We were going to pick one no matter what. I think all the kids deserve it, when they play in a big tournament. Our MVP came down to Meeks and Price. Why? Meeks pitching enough said. Price 4 BIG RBI. 2 in the first game and knocked it the only run in the 1-0 win over Lincoln County. Owens had MVP if the Falcons had won. By the way who cares who picked the team it's fun.

This is one of the reasons I don't like "all-star" teams in youth sports. What about Lawrenceburg, Shelbyville, and Franklin County? They have some very good players that didn't get the chance to be in the running because they were not in the final 4 as was said. This should be for individual performance, not how your team finished. :lol:

Once again I have nothing to do with these teams but, from what I have seen and heard about district tournament I'd agree with decision that was made. However, I know that there are a lot of people that are focusing on the region now and would like to see Lincoln and Coffee play in the region finals on Wednesday so how about we focus on future not past and these two teams could have a couple of weeks left in their season if they play like they can. Good luck to all teams in region!!!

This is one of the reasons I don't like "all-star" teams in youth sports. What about Lawrenceburg, Shelbyville, and Franklin County? They have some very good players that didn't get the chance to be in the running because they were not in the final 4 as was said. This should be for individual performance, not how your team finished.  :lol:

825674665[/snapback]

Lawrenceburg did not make tournament.

I agree I hate individual recognition in a team sport. All it does is hurt feelings and cause problems. The only sports that should have individual recognition are track, golf and tennis. Yes, there is a team aspect as you are doing it for the team, blah, blah, blah, but honestly, everything is done for individuals and therefore you have individual champions in the end.

Yes!!!! I guess I was confused since half of these girls weren't even contacted or know anything about this list. What are the names of the papers, radio and T.V? Make me un-confused. If you want to make a list, that's fine. Shouldn' the players that were named know about it?

P.S. Sorry to hear Coffee Cty is out, I enjoyed watching them play.

Edited by 1GR8FAN

I agree I hate individual recognition in a team sport. All it does is hurt feelings and cause problems. The only sports that should have individual recognition are track, golf and tennis. Yes, there is a team aspect as you are doing it for the team, blah, blah, blah, but honestly, everything is done for individuals and therefore you have individual champions in the end.

825674766[/snapback]

the girls could care less who wins an all tourney team...the only ones that have their feelings hurt are the parents who think little suzie is the best player in the city.