Loretto @ Creekwood

lorettosoftball33

Congrats to the Red Hawks on their win tonite over Loretto.Britney Caldwell pitched an awesome game and had a 2 run homer.must have felt like deja vu since the exact same thing happened last year.Teale Wall stepped up big as a senior with her hits and great catches in the outfield.Loretto was aggressive at the plate and had one of the best catchers around.

Congrats to the Red Hawks on their win tonite over Loretto.Britney Caldwell pitched an awesome  game and had a 2 run homer.must have felt like deja vu since the exact same thing happened last year.Teale Wall stepped up big as a senior with her hits and great catches in the outfield.Loretto was aggressive at the plate and had one of the best catchers around.

825674982[/snapback]

ON ALL THE ABOVE:

MY RESPONE IS EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION

I SIMPLY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE LAST STATEMENT!!

ON ALL THE ABOVE:

MY RESPONE IS EVERYONE IS  ENTITLED TO AN OPINION

I SIMPLY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE LAST STATEMENT!!

825676027[/snapback]

Are you Kidding me? That girl threw harder than most baseball team's cathcers. I don't think anyone stole on her or even tried. That catcher is a stud and i have never even heard of her. Anyone can go out there with a name that everyone knows and be good but if you go somewhere and no one knows your name and you start turning heads i think that says a lot more. Just because she don't go to some powerhouse school doesn't mean she isn't an awesome catcher. This isn't college she has to go where she is zoned.

dirtdobber,what is your deal about the Loretto catcher?did she steal your candy at recess or something?this makes 2 threads where you made an issue of someone saying good things about her. Marshall Co. thought she was pretty good too since they warned us about her as a player.she is good and I see alot of catchers between Club K,school ball and travel ball.

dirtdobber,what is your deal about the Loretto catcher?did she steal your candy at recess or something?this makes 2 threads where you made an issue of someone saying good things about her. Marshall Co. thought she was pretty good too since they warned us about her as a player.she is good  and I see alot of catchers between Club K,school ball and travel ball.

825676271[/snapback]

DO YOU HAVE AGIRL ON YOUR TEAM THAT GOES BY THE NICKNAME "BUG" AND SHE PITCHES? I THOUGHT SHE PLAYED WITH LORETTO, BUT I WASN'T SURE. WE PLAYED SUMMER LEAGUE WITH HER AND SHE WAS A GREAT KID. I THINK HER REAL NAME IS KATIE? PLEASE FIND OUT FOR ME! THANKS.