farragut vs. oak ridge

weaveworld

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Kensel scored during regulation and Austin Rhodes scored off a corner in overtime, with 2 seconds left in the first period. Jake Russell also had a goal in the second half, which would have ended the game - but offsides was called.

have our hands too full? we have beaten them twice this proves that we don't have our hands too full, are you retarded? yes, farragut is a great team and we will have our hands full but too full? you ignorant and stupid. To say such a thing is an insult on yourself. I am in awe as i write this how can one even come close to saying that? i dont understand. just for the record this isnt making fun of farragut or anything because they are a great team and i look forwad to our re-rematch in regional championships, it will be a great game, but this guy is ###### me off.

this respond is to tonymontana i know i should have just put his quote and all but oh well,

It's hard to beat an average team 3 times in one season, it's really hard to beat an above average team 3 times in one season. Bearden, you have your hands full, probably too full.

Go Admirals!!!

825676110[/snapback]

WEAVEWORLD, i don't think Tony was beating on whether Bearden is any good or not, I think he was just telling you it is hard to beat anyone 3 times. As far as beating us already 2 times, I will concede that you beat us in the district finals, but the first game, you scored and we didn't and that gives you the win , but we outshot you and really outplayed you, but you are right you won, so if telling you that irks you we are sorry, just make sure your confidence shows up tommorrow night, you just might need it thumb

WEAVEWORLD,  i don't think Tony was beating on whether Bearden is any good or not, I think he was just telling you it is hard to beat anyone 3 times. As far as beating us already 2 times, I will concede that you beat us in the district finals, but the first game, you scored and we didn't and that gives you the win , but we outshot you and really outplayed you, but you are right  you won, so if telling you that irks you we are sorry, just make sure your confidence shows up tommorrow night, you just might need it thumb

825676500[/snapback]

well if that is what he meant then that makes it a little better, i know what the stats of the game are for the first game and it doesn't irk me because we came out with the win and in the end isn't that all that matters? i believe so

WEAVEWORLD,  i don't think Tony was beating on whether Bearden is any good or not, I think he was just telling you it is hard to beat anyone 3 times. As far as beating us already 2 times, I will concede that you beat us in the district finals, but the first game, you scored and we didn't and that gives you the win , but we outshot you and really outplayed you, but you are right  you won, so if telling you that irks you we are sorry, just make sure your confidence shows up tommorrow night, you just might need it thumb

825676500[/snapback]

Thank you Lion. Weaveworld is just being arrogant. All I was saying is that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a seeason. Capeesh (if thats even how you spell it)?

825676500[/snapback]

maybe this is why we have lost to Bearden twice. . . we are too busy coming up with lame trash talking on a computer.

maybe this is why we have lost to Bearden twice. . . we are too busy coming up with lame trash talking on a computer.

825676953[/snapback]

Boss speaks the truth, we don't need to talk trash on here - so don't, leave that to everyone else.