farragut vs. oak ridge

weaveworld

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss speaks the truth, we don't need to talk trash on here - so don't, leave that to everyone else.

825676966[/snapback]

Might I ask were the trash talk is? All I stated is that saying that bearden has there hands too full is ludicrous seeing as how we have won twice, yes, the games we have played have been crazy, both teams with their opportunities, but i just don't see the trash talk. and, didn't you guys beat bearden 3 times in a season like 2 or 3 years ago? if my info is correct you did so if you guys can do it why can't we? my whole writing of this is to let you all see that it can happen.

We'll be ready, see you all at 7:00.

Might I ask were the trash talk is?  All I stated is that saying that bearden has there hands too full is ludicrous seeing as how we have won twice, yes, the games we have played have been crazy, both teams with their opportunities, but i just don't see the trash talk. and, didn't you guys beat bearden 3 times in a season like 2 or 3 years ago? if my info is correct you did so if you guys can do it why can't we? my whole writing of this is to let you all see that it can happen.

We'll be ready, see you all at 7:00.

825677654[/snapback]

Notice the quote wasn't not from you but from lion, that means I am saying lion and tonymontana are trash talking.

Notice the quote wasn't not from you but from lion, that means I am saying lion and tonymontana are trash talking.

825677670[/snapback]

That's absurd. Me and Lion are on the same side and all we are suggesting is that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. If you think that's trash talking, then I would've hated for you to be at the Farragut v. Oak Ridge game on Tuesday.

It is VERY difficult to beat a tem 3 times in a season. Farragut 2 Bearden 1.

On to sectionals......

825678122[/snapback]

It is very hard to beat Farragut at all but it can happen 3 times, it didn't because they came out and physically took it to us. they won almost every 50/50 ball in the first half. We had our oppurtinuties and didn't connect and farragut did, so good job admirals tonight.

hope to have the final rematch of the season in the state championship game.

It is very hard to beat Farragut at all but it can happen 3 times, it didn't because they came out and physically took it to us. they won almost every 50/50 ball in the first half. We had our oppurtinuties and didn't connect and farragut did, so good job admirals tonight.

hope to have the final rematch of the season in the state championship game.

825678304[/snapback]

I'm starting think you may owe me an apology for pitching a fit, when all I was doing was predicting the game. And it happens I was right, like I am most of the time. :huh:

That's absurd. Me and Lion are on the same side and all we are suggesting is that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. If you think that's trash talking, then I would've hated for you to be at the Farragut v. Oak Ridge game on Tuesday.

825677980[/snapback]

When you say side? Do you mean sideline? As in the bench?