LC vs. CAK

ah20

Kaz, you seemed like a good guy before lately, but you really should just drop your grudge against LC's coach. It makes you and Oneida look awefully petty. I know you don't want to put a mark on Oneida's reputation because from what I've seen and from what everyone else has said they are a very classy team.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say anything about any other game, but everytime LC has played us, they have played hard and with passion, but they have played clean. There were years that it was not that way, but for the past 3 years they have played with class against us. We have worked very hard to build a respectful relationship with them. While I don't coach the way that Coach Munro does, I respect his passion for the game, and his desire to win. I also am much better looking than he is.

HAHA. This is halarious. First off kazam, I love how you mention specific names on this website. Secondly, I have no idea how you would even know Coach Munro, but you seem to know him pretty well...NOT..I met you in person and you are a nice guy, but your stupid comments have made me lose respect for you. It's a shame, b/c I love the Onieda kids, and I think Coach Mike Swain is a great person and mentor for the program. Don't ruin it for them. This isn't even about COACHES, it's about a GREAT game between LC and CAK. I'm sorry your jeaolusy or whatever you want to call it has gotten in your way. So, get off Munro's case and drop the LA game, and we can all just get along. You've made quite a few people angry. To the honest posters of this thread I apologize, and to BigG, please don't close this thread..

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH CAK AND LC

825676598[/snapback]

lcsoccer, my friend, quit being so grumpy. I read kaz's post a little differently from you and I might be completely wrong (it wouldn't be the first time as you well know), but, I thought he was challenging your LC boys to focus on the match and warning them not to become distracted by calls as it sounds like happened last week. My read of his comments were that a focused LC club, playing in harmony with Coach Martin's principals, will be a very worthy opponent for CAK. On this point, I agree entirely with him. I think his post was intended to be a compliment and also a suggestion--not as a slam. In any event, it should be a very good match. I just hope you and CAK's forward resist the temptation to start a soccer shoe fashion show. By the way, I was sorry to hear LC is going to AAA next year. I was looking forward to watching the Irish play LC in games that really count when Catholic rejoins A/AA.

Edited by hoya75

HAHA. This is halarious. First off kazam, I love how you mention specific names on this website. Secondly, I have no idea how you would even know Coach Munro, but you seem to know him pretty well...NOT..I met you in person and you are a nice guy, but your stupid comments have made me lose respect for you. It's a shame, b/c I love the Onieda kids, and I think Coach Mike Swain is a great person and mentor for the program. Don't ruin it for them. This isn't even about COACHES, it's about a GREAT game between LC and CAK. I'm sorry your jeaolusy or whatever you want to call it has gotten in your way. So, get off Munro's case and drop the LA game, and we can all just get along. You've made quite a few people angry. To the honest posters of this thread I apologize, and to BigG, please don't close this thread..

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH CAK AND LC

825676598[/snapback]

When I read Kaz's post, to me it seemed like a warning to help LC against their tough game, not to bash them..I think he was just trying to get the point across that if LC puts all of their emotion into the GAME then they have a great chance of winning, but only if they put it into the game and nothing else..That is just what I got out of it..I could be wrong..Good luck to both teams, but since LC is in my district and this is the last year that they will be I gotta root for them to take it before making the leap to AAA..Go LC!!!

well this game is finally here..and like i said earlier..if these two teams made it to each other i would be there, and well im sticking to my promise since i dont work tomorrow. :blink: As for who im going for.. i have no idea..i know 0 players on both teams. anyone i have ever played with from my club days in knox from LC and CAK are graduated. i just know this is usually a really good soccer game and im a fan of soccer so im giong to watch. this will also give me a good comparison to the chatt teams and the knox teams. this is the best of the best in A/AA soccer adn i wouldnt miss it...good luck to both teams..i think i deserve a reserved seat somewhere b/c im special thumb..and also free admission haha...

HAHA it's gang up on lcsoccer day :blink:, but that's okay. Maybe I misread his post, probably not, but whatever. As for the game, I expect a good one. Mr. Tarr seems to make all the difference offensively for the Warriors. Let's hope he doesn't go on another goal scoring tear like he did vs. Loudon. And yes I will talk shoes with him G! He's a nike man. I like that. As far as the shoe sale is concerned, I'll consider that a personal stab at my personailty. To reaction I say enjoy this game. It should be one of A/AA's finest region matchups. Those people at CAK charge extra to be able to pay their kids to come there :D. (I only joke) Good luck to both teams. I've been waiting for this one for quite a while, and I don't even play. If it's 2-1, someone should own goal it to change the score. Good luck to CAK and LC.