CCS vs Grace

redandwhiteforever

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the little children from Boyd? I think they tought that Grace would lose this game?

825678366[/snapback]

well as a graduate from boyd i never thought u guys would lose this game. i knew u wer capable form winning it. details woudl be great if u could get it on how th goal was scored and things like that. i would of came to this game but i was in knoxville watching th LC vs CAK game. congrats to Grace on a great season and a region Championship..is that ther efirst? congrats in the subsate game. id come watch but i have to work. i think u guys should make it to memphis tho. rep. chattanooga well, but watch out for CAK and LC. those 2 teams are TOUGH.

man i wish i would have been there to see the game last night. one of my fellow employees had to be mean and not switch with me how rude. anyways congrats to my Golden eagle guys i'm proud of yall someone please tell me where the game is on saturday and when i would love to come watch it if i can. GO EAGLES

-strick the big strickster

GRACE ... OUTSTANDING WIN LAST NIGHT!

To the CCS guys, you played a very good game. I can see why you went so far this year. Well done! It was a very close game and either team could have won the match. You've got a lot of heart and I hope next season goes as well. To the CCS keeper, you've got a lot of talent and I hear you're only a freshmen. I can see only good things in your future. I gotta say you guys as a team have a lot of class. Best wishes to you on Saturday.

Grace, what can I say. You played hard when it was needed and you took the opportunity given you. We, the fans, are very proud of you this year! You set a goal for yourselves at the beginning of the year and you saw it through. What a way for the seniors to finish their last year AND it can only get better!

Take every game one at a time and I think you'll represent your school and Chattanooga well! I look forward to the game on Saturday and we'll be there to support you.

CONGRATS GRACE ... WAY TO GO!

The goal was scored on a direct kick around the wall and into the net. The CCS keeper didn't move. Not sure what happened with him. It wasn't that incredible of a shot he just watched it. I think maybe he was suprised by it or something.

He had some great saves in the first half. Neither keeper was the busy in the second half. Carlos came out and got some balls but didn't need to make any big time saves.

It seemed that CCS had more dangerous chances than Grace but neither team had alot of actual shots. It was a great game.

Alot of CCS people were talking about the refs afterward. There may have been some questionable calls but I don't think it affected the outcome. They could have controlled the game a little more at times but overall it was not too dirty.

Grace will cruise on Saturday. (if they play like they have been playing)

CCS is probably better than Columbia Academy but they have not had a good history at Columbia Academy.

I wouldn't be suprised if both CCS and Grace make the trip to Memphis.

Good Job Grace. Im actually proud of you guys for not eating your own words and actually coming out and doing that you said you would do. There was definately some bad calls but for both sides so refing wasnt an issue. Also great class to grace players for not getting on this thing and just dogging ccs about the game and great class to ccs for not getting on here and making excuses for losing. i love both of your teams and hope for a rematch of this game at state that would be incredible. good luck on saturday i definately think both teams can win this one. ccs will have a lil trouble with a harder team but i think after this loss and with the bad history at CA i think they really will come out strong and take it to them just like 2 yrs ago when CA came to ccs and they beat them 6-1. good luck to all and hope to see both teams at state this year.

hey to all the grace fans thanks for letting me borrow your korean sign!  Congrats on losing to CAK on wed.

825679793[/snapback]

Well, I'm glad some CCS fan confessed to that inexplicable act. A CCS fan came over to the Grace student section and took a poster out of one of our fans hands that had the Korean flag on it and ripped it. It was for one of our players with Korean heritage and even his Korean grandmother was there that evening. It was intended to recognize him and why some disrespectful person from the other team would do this and then brag about doesn't show much class.

And if we do lose to CAK, we'll do it with class to another classy team. And I will say that the CCS players and coaches are also a classy team.

Edited by SoccerPop