Chattanooga Area Ten Best

anspa

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ooltewah- Returning everyone and their sister with a few move-ins on top of that. Monroe may give the extra kick to put these guys over the top.

2. Baylor- Bigger and better returning a lot key players.

3. McCallie- As good as the top two but experience pushes them to the third spot.

4. Soddy Daisy- Lost a few but Weathers always finds a way to win some move-ins will help out on the battle for the Chattanooga’s Top Dog program.

5. Boyd Buchanan- Rebuilding but will still be a force to recon with.

6. Red Bank- was young last season and did a great job expect the lions to look like the old. Howard closing watch out Chattanooga.

7. Tyner- always puts out a giant killing team year in year out. Nothing different for this year.

8. East Ridge- Tim James is a good one will win many more games and keep East Ridge a power with or without key players he just finds ways to win.

9. Hixson- Needs to be consistent to be successful and have a chance to win some Soddy Recruits before Weathers gobble them up.

10. Chattanooga Central- New Coach speed speed speed.

10. Notre Dame- Recruit some Howard players size and speed.

The Real Chattanooga Top 10

825686051[/snapback]

...I like this poll but because of TYNER'S more experienced backfield and wr's I would exchange Boyd B. & Tyner...I sure wish the coaches at Soddy & Ooltewah read this thread and schedule an August scrimmage against the RAMS!!!