LC vs. Elizabethton?

lchalfback

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gkbd...you must not realize that a team could come into a game a little to confident if the other players arent all their....its obvious that a graduate of that program would get on here and try to get the competition to believe something like that ...it may be tru it may not...but he wouldt tell ice who it was so that sparked my curiosity

LC won on free kicks. Game and four OT periods was scoreless. LC won free kicks 3-1. Hard fought game on both sides. Cyclones seemed to have more chances to score but couldnt quite seal the deal. LC had an outstanding goalie,who couldnt, or I should say didnt speak a word of English.

Edited by CyclonePride

This game was a hard fought game by both teams. This game could have went either way and it's a shame that one of these two teams had to go home. The boys from E-Town really proved themselves strong tonight in such a great game. Good luck to Lenoir in the State Tournament.

Tonights game was really a pretty good one. I don't thing Eliz. had more chances during the game, but they fought hard and impressed me. I thought it came down to the play of an All-District goalie who blocked 3 PKs in a row. It was one of the best performances I've ever seen out of a goalie. All of LC is very proud of him, and when it comes to a situation like that, he's the only person I'd want in my goal. Oh, by the way, to CyclonePride, he speaks english just fine, but uses a lot of spanish to comunicate with other Hyspanics on his team. It ends up giving him a bit of an advantage due to the fact that he is able to give directions without other teams knowing it. Again, congratulatons to Elizabethon on a great season, and Go Panthers.

Edited by lcpanther75