A/AA Region Results

WestRun.com

The East and Middle Regions are complete results. The West Region results are just an article from the Jackson Sun and some info I got from a coach.

Click on this link: Results

To make sure you get the most updated page when you get to the results page, hold the 'Ctrl' button down on your keyboard while clicking with the cursor on the 'refresh page' icon of your web browser. This makes your computer look for the most current web page of the results.

Does anyone know when or where we can get the 'official' results from the A-AA West Sectional? It's getting pretty frustrating trying to make possible plans for next week when all the other regions have posted and these kids are left hanging waiting for possible at-large berths....any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

They were in yerterdays CA.

825679886[/snapback]

they may have been, but not everyone across the state can pick up a paper and if you go online, you only find the article, no actual results with times, etc.. in all events. all section results from every class is posted online @ westrun.com except the west A-AA.

That is why I am somewhat 'perturbed' at the West's lack of info. I am in Nashville and need to make travel plans. It's frustrating to sit and wait while hotels fill up, etc. I have tried the CA website, etc. and cannot find any results.

825679892[/snapback]

i understand you. with the new system for a-aa this year, the 3rd and 4th from each section must wait and compare with the 3rd and 4th from the other 2 sections to see if they get an at-large berth. without knowing the times / distances of the west's # 3 and 4, you can't find out whether your in or not. someone from the west needs to get with it and provide some results to westrun.com or tennesseerunner.com or to someone that can get the results posted in a better frame of time. hang in there gr8. maybe you should go ahead and make a reservation then cancel if you have to, but hopefully you won't have to.

i understand you. with the new system for a-aa this year, the 3rd and 4th from each section must wait and compare with the 3rd and 4th from the other 2 sections to see if they get an at-large berth. without knowing the times / distances of the west's # 3 and 4, you can't find out whether your in or not. someone from the west needs to get with it and provide some results to westrun.com or tennesseerunner.com or to someone that can get the results posted in a better frame of time. hang in there gr8. maybe you should go ahead and make a reservation then cancel if you have to, but hopefully you won't have to.

825679900[/snapback]

Thankyou, my son is a pole vaulter and the middle region is tough and he jumped 12' and got third we know he beat all of the east sectional and thats why we are waiting thanks again for anyone that has info.

Galilee, if you still have the Commercial Appeal editions with the A/AA West Region Results and the Section 4-AAA Results, could you please scan those and get those to me at CoachChris@westrun.com. Or if you can't scan, maybe I could call you and you could read the results while I type them up. Thanks for any help. Just email me with what you might be able to do.

someone from the west a-aa has got to get the top 4 finishers in every event posted or to someone who can, like coach chris at west run, so people can see if they are in or not. it has been 3 or 4 days and some are still guessing whether to make travel plans or not and it is not fair.