Farragut vs. Brentwood

feet

BHS is an out an out liar, I will not comment any further , but Find anyone at the tourmnament that thought Farragut did not dominate the whole game. What a joke BHS.

Why did your Keeper try to make the save then. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats funny cause Brentwood had a trophy and you dont! HAHAHAHAHA your stupid HAHAHAHAH!!!

825684090[/snapback]

Cute! But can they repeat?

They're a good soccer team who had a little luck to help them win the championship. Bottom Line is that they are the Champs and no one was good enough to over come the refs calls.

Sounds like Hendersonville is still loaded with talent. How many does Brentwood graduate this year?

Edited by rigger101

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood will have 3 out of the 4 leading goal scorers back next year, and with Brian Buscher at defense and Jordan Leedle in the goal you might see a repeat next year.

825684109[/snapback]

I'd say the probability is high. Brentwood was a very deep team this year.

Farragut was a good team. I'll give it to them that the dominated the first half completly, but not the second half. I don't think we have played that bad this whole season and we still managed to come away with a win. If u guys were so much better than us how come you could only get 1 goal? They took the goal back pretty early in the second half so you guys had plenty of time to make up for it. We just scored in the last couple minutes. So quit cryin about it becuase if u guys were as good as you think u r then u probably should have put in a couple more goals..

i know this is late but goodness, I didn't mean to wake up the Wallie Culbreth Protection Crew (WCPC). i obviously didn't know what i was talkin about and want to formally aplogize to all offended. I was out of line. Congratulations for never letting my team beat yours Farragut... I stand corrected.

I'd say the probability is high. Brentwood was a very deep team this year.

825684180[/snapback]

I don't know who Brentwood has scheduled next year, but I'd like to see a

Farragut/Brentwood rematch and Hendersonville/Brentwood rematch.

Those teams will have had several months to think about State.

So keep talkin' and give them more reason to get fired up.

I don't know who Brentwood has scheduled next year,  but I'd like to see a

825685719[/snapback]

So, they weren't fired up this year?

I don't know who Brentwood has scheduled next year,  but I'd like to see a

825685719[/snapback]

Are you trying to scare Farragut and Hendersonville? From what I read It was a close game against the Commandos and they are bringing back most of their team. I'm not sure about Farragut but they have a great feeder program and a great coach. When you have won by more than one point and have back to backs and doninate the comp then you can make "Girly Man Threats"

I think that most folks on this board said that it would be a close Tourney and that any team could take it. The scores reflected that any team could have.

Congrats to the bears. thumb

Edited by rigger101

Rigger 101 , Thanks for having been a fan of Farragut this year. We hope to have you back next year in our corner.

We will be good and hope to make up for where we fell off a little bit. Our coach has said he hopes to get Brentwood on our schedule in 2006 so maybe that will happen. When everyone else wrote us off this year Coach Culbreth kept our heads up and was a positive influence on all of us. So Fingolfin, if that is the WCPC talking then so be it. We have a great coach and we will be very good next year.