Beech Lady Bucs

govolz

"fluke", "shocked"? Bottom line is this. State Champion caliber teams don't let that stuff happen in late innings. State Champions come to play and step it up in clutch situations. Beech did and Soddy didn't. Beech got the win. Don't make excuses such as "fluke". You make those kind of errors and want to be called State Champs? Soddy as with the past few years thought they had it made and didn't account for middle tn. Congrats Lady Bucs. Keep it in the middle!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where's all the Beech fans now, great teams don't beat the favorite then take the next two games off, I guess they are on they're way back to Hendersonville....Go Big Blue

825683393[/snapback]

Great teams don't overlook teams like Red Bank. After watching both Red Bank and Soddy, Red Bank is no doubt the better team both on and off the field. I'm sure the Beech fans are very proud of their Lady Bucs. I guess the Soddy fans are on their way back to Chattanooga as the runner-up AGAIN! Go Red Bank!!