Blackman vs Brentwood

Boro Balla06

well after today i just want brentwood to ruin them... i read in the paper today two of the blackman players saying and i quote "we have the best defense in the state" can anyone get more cocky.. and for once it wasn't jordan holmes.. i mean yeah you can be confident and be like we had a good defensive effort but to say that is totally stupid and i hope brentwood scores 5 or more on the "best defense in the state".. go brentwood

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on 20 they are just kids, let them talk. Kids always say things in the heat of the moment without thinking first...heck even adults do that too...hehehe.

825682829[/snapback]

Apparently they did more than just talk during the game.....4 players getting red-carded is shameful.....whats wrong with Blackman's whole athletic department?...They had the same thing go on during softball with players using bad language and a player being kicked off the team for it. Someone needs to take charge at that school, and if the athletic director/coaches wont do it, then they need to be replaced.

Blackman was out of control all year long. Maybe now everyone can see that they have NO CLASS. They received 4 RED cards in the game for profanity including our boy little Jordan Holmes. The thug brothers (Morrisey's) both got red cards. It is a shame for such of good coach to have no control of his team at all. Does that say that they have talent and he was no factor in their season? I think so. I don't think he did such of great job as everyone said he did. If he was such of great coach he would have better control of his team. Playing down 3 man against a team like Brentwood is idiotic. You give your team no chance to win. The players made the coach look bad, the school, and all the rutherford county soccer family. It is a disgrace to Middle Tennessee soccer with such of way to act in the State Tournament. Holmes i hope you shut up now and croll under that same rock you came from you little warm. What happened to your great DEFENSE? Never mind we all know what happen, they were not so great after all!!!

Blackman was out of control all year long. Maybe now everyone can see that they have NO CLASS. They received 4 RED cards in the game for profanity including our boy little Jordan Holmes. The thug brothers (Morrisey's) both got red cards. It is a shame for such of good coach to have no control of his team at all. Does that say that they have talent and he was no factor in their season? I think so. I don't think he did such of great job as everyone said he did. If he was such of great coach he would have better control of his team. Playing down 3 man against a team like Brentwood is idiotic. You give your team no chance to win. The players made the coach look bad, the school, and all the rutherford county soccer family. It is a disgrace to Middle Tennessee soccer with such of way to act in the State Tournament. Holmes i hope you shut up now and croll under that same rock you came from you little warm. What happened to your great DEFENSE? Never mind we all know what happen, they were not so great after all!!!

825683114[/snapback]

ok well are defense must have been pretty good making it to the final 4 of state. while you where at home ok. well yeah we did get out of controlbut 3 of the 4 reds where double yellows and my red card was for stepping on teh field to control a player. one kid got 1 yellow for a hard tackle and his next for taunting people on the sidelines. 1 red car was deserving the other 3 where not. so why dont you get all the facts before you talk about it. so you can talk all you want it dont bother me cause i know you where at home while i was in memphis.

ok well are defense must have been pretty good making it to the final 4 of state. while you where at home ok. well yeah we did get out of controlbut 3 of the 4 reds where double yellows and my red card was for stepping on teh field to control a player. one kid got 1 yellow for a hard tackle and his next for taunting people on the sidelines. 1 red car was deserving the other 3 where not. so why dont you get all the facts before you talk about it. so you can talk all you want it dont bother me cause i know you where at home while i was in memphis.

825683358[/snapback]

This is really sad. :ph34r::P