RED BANK IN CHAMPIONSHIP

dmurphy3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank has some good hitting and pitching. At the right time, they are also playing good defense. Beech is a little one-dimensional.

Troglin is scattering hits... bending without breaking. Despite facing great pitching, Red Bank is also getting their hits. They have as solid a top 5 in the order as anyone, anywhere.

Good Luck to Red Bank!

This is why it is so hard to get out of District 5 and 6. For the past 3 years, the AAA state chapionship has been either District 5 or 6 or both. Red Bank, Soddy, and Cumberland. The road to the state goes through all 3.

Best wishes to the Lady Lions!

Edited by deadeye

Red Bank has some good hitting and pitching.  At the right time, they are also playing good defense.  Beech is a little one-dimensional.

Troglin is scattering hits... bending without breaking.  Despite facing great pitching, Red Bank is also getting their hits.  They have as solid a top 5 in the order as anyone, anywhere.

Good Luck to Red Bank!

This is why it is so hard to get out of District 5 and 6.  For the past 3 years, the AAA state chapionship has been either District 5 or 6 or both.  Red Bank, Soddy, and Cumberland.  The road to the state goes through all 3.

Best wishes to the Lady Lions!

825683230[/snapback]

I told you guys district 5 wasn't to shabby!!! My LAdy Jets should have beaten the same Red BAnk Team that is going to play for a state title!! Now guys what does that tell ya????

I told you guys district 5 wasn't to shabby!!!  My LAdy Jets should have beaten the same Red BAnk Team that is going to play for a state title!! Now guys what does that tell ya????

825683234[/snapback]

cumberland's a good team hands down, but they should not have beaten red bank, remember the game? pretty sure rb outplayed them