Lipscomb Mustangs

highcheese

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Lip. A private school that can recruit playing in a public division.ENOUGH SAID!!!

825685588[/snapback]

David Lipscomb is not Div.II. They can not and do not recruit. They put together a team from 500 students vs. a public school who selects from thousands of students. Doesn't seem fair! ENOUGH SAID!

David Lipscomb is not Div.II. They can not and do not recruit. They put together a team from 500 students vs. a public school who selects from thousands of students. Doesn't seem fair! ENOUGH SAID!

825685682[/snapback]

I know for a matter of fact that lipscomb recruits they might only have 500 kids, but harpeth only has 500 kids just like every other team in 2A so u can't say that you went through a bunch of schools that have a pool of talented teams they have good coaching which makes the kids better hitters better pitchers, and better thinkers of the game itself.I am not saying Lipscomb isn't a good team they are but I don't think they aren't recruited or at least aren't intruiged by Lipscomb, because of there colleges which it would be easier to get in to if you go to that high school I mean your not going to say oh harpeth looks like a school that would be noticed they have a lot of money and so on. Lipscomb did win state and they did set records and they did very well through the process, but they went through schools with just as many kids as lipscomb. thank u for reading this and go harpeth!ENOUGH SAID!

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

I know for a matter of fact that lipscomb recruits they might only have 500 kids, but harpeth only has 500 kids just like every other team in 2A so u can't say that you went through a bunch of schools that have a pool of talented teams they have good coaching which makes the kids better hitters better pitchers, and better thinkers of the game itself.I am not saying Lipscomb isn't a good team they are but I don't think they aren't recruited or at least aren't intruiged by Lipscomb, because of there colleges which it would be easier to get in to if you go to that high school I mean your not going to say oh harpeth looks like a school that would be noticed they have a lot of money and so on. Lipscomb did win state and they did set records and they did very well through the process, but they went through schools with just as many kids as lipscomb. thank u for reading this and go harpeth!ENOUGH SAID!

825685702[/snapback]

Since you "know for a matter of fact" and nobody knows who you are, why don't you tell everybody which players Lipscomb pays their tuition. I can't wait to hear!

What does money or what school you attend have to do with being noticed? If your good..... they will come.

As for who they play you better check their schedule from this year. Outside their AA district they played and beat Franklin H.S., McGavock, Palmer Trinity(Miami), and only lost to AAA Clarksville 7 to 5 and Centennial H.S. 13-12. Congratulations to Harpeth on a great year! Did you pass English this year?

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Alas, your inquiry persists without resolution. Within the intricate tapestry of criteria delineated, the identification of a singular candidate who effortlessly encapsulates the synthesis of essential attributes proves to be a formidable task. It must be noted that the mere apprenticeship under a revered mentor does not inevitably confer suitability for the esteemed role within the Trousdale County coaching hierarchy. Indeed, compatibility transcends mere proximity, necessitating a profound alignment of values, principles, and competencies to ensure a harmonious union with the esteemed responsibilities inherent to this distinguished position.
    • Well, its that time of year again.  I really enjoy the summer camps.  This year, we will be hosting a play date on the 4th which will include Hampton, Unaka, and johnson county.  I think hampton is hosting one on the 5th.  5 freshmen will join the lady landers this year.  We will have 2 seniors, 8 juniors, and 3 sophomores.  Gonna be a new look for us this year.  This group is pretty dang good.  Unaka will be the new favorite in R1a.  They got a really good transfer who has an NIL deal.  And NG has most of their starters back.  
    • Gotta take care of business in the village of Eagles first! But you will pass though the Boro on the way.
    • The rule you reference doesn't exist.   https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=a61655095f082b3fJmltdHM9MTcxNjE2MzIwMCZpZ3VpZD0yNTdlZWY5Ni05NzY4LTYwMjQtMzZjNy1mYmEzOTY3ZjYxZmQmaW5zaWQ9NTIxOA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=257eef96-9768-6024-36c7-fba3967f61fd&psq=tssaa+football+practice+rules+&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9jbXMtZmlsZXMudHNzYWEub3JnL2RvY3VtZW50cy90c3NhYS8yMDIxLTIyL2Zvb3RiYWxsL0ZCUHJhY3RpY2VSZWd1bGF0aW9ucy5wZGY&ntb=1
    • Haven’t seen him on here in a good while. Hopefully he’s ok.