Class AAA next year

timbdp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Soggy Daisy of course.  I mean nobody can stop them.  Just like this year and last year.

825684351[/snapback]

Haven't you humiliated yourself enough for one weekend? A runner-up finish with a team full of freshmen and sophomores, then another runner-up finish with a team full of freshmen and some good juniors, is nothing to laugh off as something to be ashamed about. Whatever you feel about their coach or fans, it's a great program and I wouldn't be surprised if they take it all next year. I do know at least a couple of them read the things on here, think you could back off on calling 15 and 16 year olds losers despite them being one of the best in the state?

Edited by Indian

Well Soggy Daisy of course.  I mean nobody can stop them.  Just like this year and last year.

825684351[/snapback]

When a member signs in and blasts a team for a few posts I figure he has something to get off his chest. When it continues then it is totally unnecessary, especially since the season has ended. I now ask that you find some new facts about another team. Positive facts, if possible.

Haven't you humiliated yourself enough for one weekend? A runner-up finish with a team full of freshmen and sophomores, then another runner-up finish with a team full of freshmen and some good juniors, is nothing to laugh off as something to be ashamed about. Whatever you feel about their coach or fans, it's a great program and I wouldn't be surprised if they take it all next year. I do know at least a couple of them read the things on here, think you could back off on calling 15 and 16 year olds losers despite them being one of the best in the state?

825684355[/snapback]

Don't you mean, haven't I humiliated you and your red neck program enough for one weekend. When did I ever call a 15 or 16 year old girl a looser? You want to talk about 15 and 16 year old girls. How about the the parent from soddy that verbally attacked two players from Beech on Beal Street. It was the evening after Beech won. I can't even write on here what he said to those kids. And I know who's parent it is but I won't say. No need to embarrass her for her idiot fathers actions. But I'm sure you already know the story. Was it you Indian or one of your little runnin' buddies? They must be over stocked with moonshine in the hills of Soggy Daisy.

man you need to get a life......you bashed soddy enough already.........its pretty bad when the person who CREATED this website has to get on here and try and settle you down just b/c your head is up your @$$! coming in second place two years in a row isnt that bad of a thing...especially when there are only two seniors and two juniors on the team! there are MANY teams that would love just to get to state let alone come in second! so congrats to the trojans and too all he other teams that made it to state and dont let this man making a fool of himself put you down!!!

man you need to get a life......you bashed soddy enough already.........its pretty bad when the person who CREATED this website has to get on here and try and settle you down just b/c your head is up your @$$!  coming in second place two years in a row isnt that bad of a thing...especially when there are only two seniors and two juniors on the team! there are MANY teams that would love just to get to state let alone come in second!  so congrats to the trojans and too all he other teams that made it to state and dont let this man making a fool of himself put you down!!!

825684542[/snapback]

He is on moderator preview, at least for the time-being. And, so are you. Profanity, no matter how it is disguised, does not work here.

who will be the teams watch for to win the title next year?

825684251[/snapback]

Soddy Daisy, Lincoln Co., Riverdale and Brentwood should be the top teams. But of course, you may some surprises like, Red Bank. I believe Beech is losing too much, but you never know.

It will be a interesting year, especially for the Soddy gal's!!

Good luck to all.