Who the best Male Golfer this year

timbdp

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, the "Freshman from Oakland", Lexus Keoninh is an incredibly talented golfer. He is long off the tee, his irons are deadly accurate, his distance control on the wedge game is uncanny and his putting...well it's getter better every day. He might not be the best now, but keep an eye on this prodigy. I have seen him play in tournaments several times and he has an abilty to hit some tremendous golf shots. His attitude is always positive and the love for the game of golf really shines through his pores. He is amazingly competative and will go really far in the sport. The Tennessean and the Daily News Jounal has already been entranced by his game and maturity. They have written several articles on how good he is and how great he will become. According to them, this kid eats, lives, and cacas golf. He practices as hard as Vijay Signh and plays as much as any pro. If golf is your game, keep an eye out for this kid. His swing is simply beautiful.

No really i was out at the driving range last Tuesday evening and a van pulled up and a rather tall guy got out and when he was practicing he was driving it 300 average and i went back in the club house and when i was pulling out of the golf course he drove one past the 375 marker. No joke he is for real.

That is crap if he is that good then i think i would have heard of him by now. I don't believe any of it. i agree with the other the post is nothing crap

The best male golfer this year will be Andrew Green form East Robertson. This kid has GREAT stuff. Anyone heard of him? He will be a senior this year

Andrew went to sate and finished 9th. Had 2 off dyas look for him in college and the tour one day...Probably will be at MTSU next year. Great job Andrew everyone is proud of u. Seems like yesterday u just started gettin lessons and winning JR tournys