Who will be the best female golfer this year

timbdp

Alright, sweetswing where ya been all summer?? we've been tryin to get soem real golf knowledge on this thread and you've waited until now to pipe in!! I got my scores mixed up from golfhouse.com on the Women's open stuff. Pancake will not play competitive golf after high school, and who do you think you are?? barging in here like you the GOLF GURU!! :huh:

825710953[/snapback]

Chill out, friend! Where've I been all summer?? On the road, every week, actually --seeing-- junior golfers from all over the U.S, in action, not just sitting around chatting about kids I've never seen. Barging in here?? Excuuuuuse me, I didn't realize you had to be invited in. Tell me what I said that's not true....?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, I think youre the one that needs to chill out!! I was just trying to heat things up a little in here. The arguments were that I don't think Brooke Pancake will persue competitive golf after high school, and that according to golfhouse.com I was right on with Sara Hunt's score from the Women's Open. And Now there is a third argument in which you're infering that I havent been watching golf this summer. Bottom Line is that youre crazy if that's what you think I've been to several Junior tournaments this summer following Cumberland County High School Golfers. I'm not a golf genius , but I deserve more credit than I'm gettin from you sweetswing!!! :huh:

Hey man, I think youre the one that needs to chill out!! I was just trying to heat things up a little in here. The arguments were that I don't think Brooke Pancake will persue competitive golf after high school, and that according to golfhouse.com I was right on with Sara Hunt's score from the Women's Open. And Now there is a third argument in which you're infering that I havent been watching golf this summer. Bottom Line is that youre crazy if that's what you think I've been to several Junior tournaments this summer following Cumberland County High School Golfers. I'm not a golf genius , but I deserve more credit than I'm gettin from you sweetswing!!! :huh:

825711085[/snapback]

RadioJet06, I just looked up the scores from the Frontier Women's Open, and the Hunt girl was 14 over par, period. Now, I never said you never watched a junior golf match. You asked where I"VE been all summer and I told you. If you've watched more than 12 junior tournaments this summer (like me), then you have my apologies. Following CCHS? Good...high school sports need all the boosters they can get. Okay, all better now? About Brooke P. from Baylor: I know her and her family, but can't really tell about her post-high school direction. All I can say is, she's --reall--y good and more consistent than most, but she's a lot more fun to be around when she's playing well than when she's not.