Boys teams

timbdp

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Polk County will be real good this year because they have their captain Nathan Cates leading their team. His longest drive is currently at 394 yards but I think he will beat that by the district tourney.

825690049[/snapback]

True Polk should dominate the east part of Tennessee but you never know because Polk is trying to get the golf program back. TNexpress is right Cates is unbelievable.

You have to have 4 players to compete..... Lewis Co. has 2 golfers that didn't play a factor last year that have improved like crazy. Summer averages are like this so far....

..................... not saying that's good, but for us this will be the best year we ever have, besides the state championship back in the 60's.

From the same district....

Wayne Co. lost one player, but last year they had no depth after the 3rd seed. We will see if they had anyone step up and improve. But Andy, and Brady are solid #1 and 2's

Edited by dudumonaghan

Polk County will be real good this year because they have their captain Nathan Cates leading their team. His longest drive is currently at 394 yards but I think he will beat that by the district tourney.

825690049[/snapback]

What does a 394 yard drive, which i don't believe, have to do with playing well? Short game and putting wins tournaments. Does this kid play any summer tournaments of any kind?