Boys teams

timbdp

I would have to say that Baylor and Soddy Daisy will have the best teams in the state. Soddy returns Kyle Cothran and Derek Rende, while Baylor returns Harris English and Don Franklin. If these teams play well, then i don't believe anyone can beat them. Here is my top 5 teams in the state

1. Baylor

2. Soddy Daisy

3. Webb

4. Clarksville

5. McCallie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thedragon
Watch out for McMinn this year! Hunter Dees and T-Webb are back in addition to others. But look for Hunter Dees to have a big year. Also they add Robert Nelson into the mix this year, and the kid can absoloutly smash the ball.

825704559[/snapback]

What about oh Tanner Quirk is he doing anything

• 4 weeks later...
Derek Slack is the one that can smash it. And Dees is playing like absolute trash right now, he is not trash though, don't mistake me.

825742181[/snapback]

Yes i agree Tony. Slack has been the most consistent. Hunter is looking a little better than he was though, but he should be the #1 man on the team. What is wrong with him?

And flamethrower, when i said he doesn't play golf, i meant he didn't play for the team. And he could't make the team anyways so dont worry about it, BE.

Yes i agree Tony. Slack has been the most consistent. Hunter is looking a little better than he was though, but he should be the #1 man on the team. What is wrong with him?

And flamethrower, when i said he doesn't play golf, i meant he didn't play for the team. And he could't make the team anyways so dont worry about it, BE.

825743187[/snapback]

Why couldnt he make the team?

Greeneville high will be a team to watch this year. They have 4 players with under par stroke average through 7 matches. there #1 player luke fullen was 10 under through the first 4 matches. i currently do not know where he is now. im not saying there going to win state, but greeneville will be a team to watch for.