Regon 2-3A

running riot

The record before Stevens took the helm of the Roadrunners was 1-9.  But when Stevens took over, he had some bumps and bruises just like any other coach.  It wasn't all glory and straight to the championship.  He had to get good assistant coaches like Graham to help him set the standards straight.  Now if you knew anything about the AE program you would've known that Coach Graham has been the disciplinarian the last few years.  It's been Graham whose helped Stevens be so successful.  Graham is going to shock you whenever the season ends.  You're saying that AE will finish 4-6 this year but you have to realize, these same coaches that coached with Stevens won't let that happen.  Stevens had to get help from somewhere to make his coaching stint at AE successful and its these guys that's still at AE now.

Me and KWalker, we're friends that's why I brought her in this.  She knows more about the AE program then you.  Eventhough, she's a big Fulton fan, she won't get on here and post the things that you're posting.

825695263[/snapback]

O yea When Bill Hall was the coach of the highlanders AE never won without Stevens.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as everybody knows, I was expelled from Fulton High School for a zero tolerance violation. I just made a really bad decision and I regret it to the fullest. But now all I can do is make the best out of this situation. Just to let you guys know I will be returning to Fulton High in the 2nd semester of school, and I will be attending an alternative school for the 1st semester. I will be graduating on time and with my class of 06'. I know that I let A Lot of people down and I apologize for that, but I've learned a very valuable lesson from this situation. I've been through alot more than many people know, and I was going through alot when the situation happened. Im not making any excuses for what I did but I just appreciate that if you dont know me than dont judge me. The people who know me know that I'll be ok and I'll turn out just fine. Also thanx to everybody from around Knoxville and especially my Falcon family who haven't given up and me and turned their back on a "bad" kid because they know that is not me.  AERoadrunner and KWalker--thanx, yall know yall are my people.  Also to all my teammates, hold it down for me and bring back that third straight ring. I know yall can do it. You'll be seeing me around the k-town!!!!

825695413[/snapback]

You know I'm behind you 110%! I've always believed in you. That took a lot of guts to get on here & say what you said. You didn't have to explain yourself to anybody, but that just shows what kind of person you are - a WINNER! You're the man. I'm gonna miss cheering for you at the games this year, but you keep that head up. Everything happens for a reason & with your attitude something positive will come out of this. Just look at me, I sure didn't want what happened to me (you know what I'm talking about), but I'm doing better now & you wouldn't believe all the ways God has blessed me through my situation. You hang in there! We still love you - always will!

GO FALCONS!

O yea When Bill Hall was the coach of the highlanders AE never won without Stevens.

825695568[/snapback]

Now you asked what was AE's record before Stevens got there. Don't think that was AE's record year in and year out. During Coach Glasper's coaching years at AE, he won 2 State Titles. So don't think because they were 1-9 when Stevens stepped in means they're going to be losers without him. Remember, these same coaches that was aboard the ship when AE won it. It takes a coaching staff with UNITY to achieve that success. These coaches at AE have that UNITY. That could be BAD news for the Highlanders, Falcons, and anyone else that steps on the field with the Runners. Just keep thinking that since AE don't have Stevens they're going to be lame. They're going to surprise all the non believers like you and the rest of the Scott County peeps.. It's all about them Roadrunners.

Just Keepin' It REAL!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

Now If i would have said that about the highlanders. You would say i full of it but as my hero Aeroadrunners said we are goin to shock all you non believers . JUST KEEPING IT REAL LOL

825695862[/snapback]

My only questions is why is AE the only team that you Highlighters think you're going to beat this year? Also, if you think AE is the only team you're thinking you're going to beat, you will still be 1-9 and not making the Playoffs. So will that be a surprise? Nope!!

Why can't you Scott County fans, players, and parents get on here and talk about how you're going to beat Fulton not just AE?

Don't send that garbage to the Falcons, Roadrunner. Like they said, the reason they don't talk about beating us is becuase we have severely beat them the last few years we have played them - the games have not been close. And we've not been on here jawing about it. Let your 'Runners prove them wrong on the field. I always love it when the Falcons do that!

I think another reason why the Fulton/Scott County game is always a blow out is because AE, put a lot of bumps and bruises on them so they're to beat up to compete with the Falcons. But it's all good. Good things will happen this year over on MLK. I'm bustin' out that old song and this should give all yall a hint of what's going to happen, "Bling Bling B) "

I think another reason why the Fulton/Scott County game is always a blow out is because AE, put a lot of bumps and bruises on them so they're to beat up to compete with the  Falcons.  But it's all good.  Good things will happen this year over on MLK.  I'm bustin' out that old song and this should give all yall a hint of what's going to happen, "Bling Bling B) "

825696171[/snapback]

ok bumps and bruises 6 games later lol.

Edited by Cant Catch Me

Well, it looks like it is once again time for me to chime in!

The Region definitely got a lot tougher with the additions of Livingston and Catholic. As a Falcon Fan, I am excited about matching up with our two new formidable foes.

As for the annual Fulton vs. AE smack-off...Of course, by being the REPEATING STATE CHAMPS, we having ALL of the bragging rights at this point. It seems like every off season there are personnel changes, but no matter how drastic the changes are, these two teams always play classics...this year will be no different as both teams will surely rise to the top of the Region.

KWalker: Good to see you back on the boards in full force. Hope you are doing well!!

qb#7: Since we live in a free and democratic society, we will allow you to file for the "patent" to "Keepin it Real"...BUT we will keep our "patent" on "2003 and 2004 3A State Champions." Actually, it sounds like the only "patent" that you hold is "Designated Kick Holder" and "Director of Instigation."

Go Falcons!!!!!

Well, it looks like it is once again time for me to chime in!

The Region definitely got a lot tougher with the additions of Livingston and Catholic.  As a Falcon Fan, I am excited about matching up with our two new formidable foes.

As for the annual Fulton vs. AE smack-off...Of course, by being the REPEATING STATE CHAMPS, we having ALL of the bragging rights at this point.  It seems like every off season there are personnel changes, but no matter how drastic the changes are, these two teams always play classics...this year will be no different as both teams will surely rise to the top of the Region.

KWalker:  Good to see you back on the boards in full force.  Hope you are doing well!!

qb#7:  Since we live in a free and democratic society, we will allow you to file for the "patent" to "Keepin it Real"...BUT we will keep our "patent" on "2003 and 2004 3A State Champions."  Actually, it sounds like the only "patent" that you hold is "Designated Kick Holder" and "Director of Instigation." 

Go Falcons!!!!!

825696247[/snapback]

Great post mssmoker. You are right. You got bragging rights now and deservely so. I thought that team would fold. Now the team was very good but I thought didn't have the toughness. They proved me wrong. Good luck again.

ok bumps and bruises 6 games later lol. We will beat LA, AE, Kingston, Maybe AC, Dunno bout catholic, Fuloton  :P ,

825696194[/snapback]

That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. Scott Co. will NOT beat LA,AE,AC,Catholic, or Fulton PERIOD. The only team they MIGHT have a chance against is Kingston and i think Kingston will win that game. Scott Co. has, is, and will be the laughing stock of this region. thumb