Coaching Changes

CREE

First of all, Jay never really held an official coaching job; therefore, couldn't be fired. Second, Dakis wouldn't have fired him becuase they got along fine as friends. Since it seems that you played for Smyrna while Jay was coaching there, I can't see why you have such a vendetta against him. Why involve Jay's career with Dakis' coaching? As for DD, drinking buddies? Do you have any idea what your talking about? Also, they did get along fine-on and off the field. I can attest to this personally. To the point of Dakis' coaching, I'm not saying he was the best coach. He made his fair share of mistakes; Dakis leaving will have positive aspects as well as setbacks I'm sure. Hopefully Smyrna's soccer program will progress and become a success.

825689031[/snapback]

Wrong again my little boy. I did not play for Dakis, I would never play for him if he was the last soccer coach on earth. He was too demanding for me...anyways, I do know that DD and Jay were drinking mates and such. That is off subject though, the thing remains he is gone and I believe that smyrna soccer will get much better now that he is gone. And to you midtnsoccer2 you are wrong, he is NOT coaching anywhere!!! I checked around and he is not. He still lives in murfreesboro behind Riverdale, I heard a rumor that he will go help Riverdale as an assistant next year starting with the girls in July after dead period.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too demanding..? Wow...anyway.

I can vouch for Dakis coaching out of state as well. I talked to him in person about it. He'll be big ballin' there :lol:

Looks like sccrplr5 shows his ignorance and arrogance about certain subjects again...

Please keep away from posting condescending remarks or attacks, or else it will force others (such as myself, unfortuantely) to do the same towards you in defence.

There is no way he is gone from TN. He still lives down here in murfreesboro, I went by his house and there are cars in the driveway. You guys are ignorant. Anyway, he is not coaching just yet, the word is he will coach as an assistant at Riverdale. I called the Board and he is still employed by them. You guys don't know anything... <_<

He won't leave when he has tenure anyway. He will teach at Smyrna again but will help Riverdale altough I think he stinks as a coach and he needs to just quit all together. And yes MJ he was too demanding and rude and arrogant. All the teams hated him including his own teams so there... :o