Region 2 5-A

TribeFan

How will things shake out this year in Region 2 5-A?

1) Ooltewah

2) Oak Ridge

3) Soddy Daisy

4) William Blount

5) Farragut

6) McMinn

7) Heritage

8) Bradley

Hopefully the Tribe will do better then 6th, but the competition in front of them this year is strong.

825688541[/snapback]

Good post tribesman this region is by far the toughest in the state bar none and for your tribe if you remember back when the region was set Ooltewah was pick to finish last. In this region 1-10 can win the region it just takes a lot of heart and hard work and if they believe in their selves they can accomplish anything. Good luck to the tribe this year but my Owls are over due for a little respect from years past and I hope that we may pull off the season to remember by celebrating the gold at the Nest and bring the Title back to the East where it should stay. Good luck to all Region 2 5A squads may you open eyes again and prove to all that we are the best.

i think the top three will look a little something like this:

1. Ooltewah

2. Soddy Daisy

3. Oak Ridge

if you remember last year aok ridge barely beat soddy at the end of the game. The Trojans have plenty of returning starters as well as Oak Ridge. I think their defensive coordinor, along with coach weathers can pull out a win against Oak Ridge this year. Plus they're about due.

• 5 weeks later...