CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why every one is saying alcoa just cause your return every one don't mean much it is going to make them get a big head!

825689747[/snapback]

...On the High School level(especially), if you return most (or all) of your players it is a "given" that you will be #1 in your Region...if you are as good as you think you are it's not the "big-head", it's called "swagger" or "confidence"... I haven't seen Alcoa play but a defending State Champ returning most of it's players have right to have both of the above!!!(In my humble opinion)

I Haven't just seen Alcoa play I have played them as well they are not as physical as there roster or scheduele shows they are I don't really think they are that great! The only reason Dustin Lindsey is getting any notice is cause they have a really big and athletic front but I think that they should get some notice as well not just Dustin.

I Haven't just seen Alcoa play I have played them as well they are not as physical as there roster or scheduele shows they are I don't really think they are that great! The only reason Dustin Lindsey is getting any notice is cause they have a really big and athletic front but I think that they should get some notice as well not just Dustin.

825690740[/snapback]

Lol, unless you played for Maryville or Huntingdon last year, (though I've noticed you played for Rockwood), than I really wouldn't say that. Besides those two games Alcoa's defense only allowed 7.3 pts per game. And if you played in their region than you would've averaged a whopping 5.1 pts per game.

And once again unless you played for Maryville or Heritage, than you really can't say Duck doesn't deserve to get any notice, because he rushed for over 100 yds every game but those two, and I guarantee you it was because of HIS talent most of the time.

Duck's going to UT and will be playing for UT in two years because he's good. Will you be playing at UT anytime soon?

Edited by Tom142

"I Haven't just seen Alcoa play I have played them as well they are not as physical as there roster or scheduele shows they are I don't really think they are that great! The only reason Dustin Lindsey is getting any notice is cause they have a really big and athletic front but I think that they should get some notice as well not just Dustin.

Rockwood wins this Region....... Dustin."

I have some points for you Rockwood people....

1. First off, judging by your posts, you are smoking dope or something.

2. Alcoa wins every Region game by 35

3. We are a physical team, we absolutely manhandle people, ask your QB who couldnt get up after the hit he took in the 2003 game at Rockwood, and the goal line stand in the same game where Rockwood couldnt score from one yard out in 4 plays.

4. Dustin gets notice because he can flat play(Need I remind you that he had WAY over 100 yards and 4 TD's in the FIRST HALF against Rockwood last year).

5.Duck is not the only one getting notice, Brandon Warren, Joei Fiegler, Martin White, and Logan Love will all play D-1 football. Some of the rising Juniors will also play D-1 football.

6. Rockwood will still get blown out by Alcoa after Duck and company leave. Rockwood doesnt have the athletes to compete with Alcoa.

7. Rockwood people please stop posting on here because your stupidity is greatly lowering my IQ.

8. Oh yea, and Alcoa will be 15-0 this year.

Tom142.....The time has come for us to pt all of the Region 2-AA people in their place, BEHIND US!

Tom, Tom, Tom....

Did you miss me man?

What can I say...Football workouts are gettin me hype... I guess it's time for me to catch back up with you on posts... Or am I still ahead? I ain't looked

Anyway, to the football...

Alcoa will not lose a region game this year.

Alcoa probably has the toughest non-region schedule this year in this area, if anyone disagrees, please put me in my place.

Alcoa will give Maryville a run for their money this year. I'm not gonna start the whole goal post tearing down rhetoric that I was spittin' last year, but the Tornadoes will make it closer.

No one on this board has any right to put down Dustin Lindsey in any way, and I'm not saying that as a friend and teammate, but merely as a specatator. He is going to play for Tennessee...The BIG ORANGE....Um...Can you say one of the most elite programs in the country?

And umm Rockwood people...When you get coaches from Tennessee, Miami, FSU, Penn State, North Carolina, NCST, South Carolina, USC, Vanderbilt, Oklahoma, ND, and well pretty much every other college football program out there, walkin through your school....then come and rag on the Alcoa Football Program.