CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH... I love it!!! Doesn't take much to ruffle the OWLS feathers!  It's just not the same without Smith Co. in our region... oh well maybe that time will come again someday!  Oh, and you're right the bulletin board material didn't hold a light to the officials from Smith County... oh i mean at Smith Co. :)  Good luck to ya'll this season!

825694254[/snapback]

Yeah...man that set us back a lot of moola. I guess we had better get that ref fund started up again. It sure paid off last year. :lol: or was it the year before or the year before that. :)

No I didn't say we pounded ya'll every year...I said we pounded ya'll the last time we played. That was in 2000...I was a freshman and I was on the field for the 4th quarter, so yea we did spot you a few points by playing the scraps...guys like me.  :blink:

825694393[/snapback]

Gee...surely you should be favored based on that. Five years shouldn't make that much difference...right?

Westmoreland has never been the topic of a thread that was 5 pages long...until the Coacht.com community of Carthage moved to our region. It's like you people hold weekly Coacht-posting fellowhsips or something. Man, I thought Antwan was the only one who lives to hear that Carthage is the last place favorite but now Sleep is doing the same thing. Is this sad to anyone else? You guys have GOT to be Titan fans.

Westmoreland has never been the topic of a thread that was 5 pages long...until the Coacht.com community of Carthage moved to our region. It's like you people hold weekly Coacht-posting fellowhsips or something. Man, I thought Antwan was the only one who lives to hear that Carthage is the last place favorite but now Sleep is doing the same thing. Is this sad to anyone else? You guys have GOT to be Titan fans.

825694705[/snapback]

Okay...you've convinced me. Westmoland will be last...and we will be next to last.

Of course we are Titan fans...you must be a Vandy fan. :D

The one time you don't get the refs that your pops picks we cheated.....FUNNY!!!

It makes me sad Catalyst.....to think we have to try to keep 11 players on the field for the whole game. Our small but slow but puny boys are sure to fizzle out after the 3rd play of the game.

Edited by bigreid

Despite the groaning by the Owl faithfull, they are the favorites to win the region this fall. It would suprise me to actually find an Owl fan that did not believe they could defeat the other teams they now find in their region. How could they not? They have done well in the 3a ranks over the past three years. They have played the likes of Trousdale, Portland, Livingston Academy, York and the revived Macon County, which incidently is trying to run off the best coach they have had in 20 plus years. Sure, York will be competitive, Upperman has a new coaching staff that may energize a program with great potential and Westmoreland will have more athletes and speed than they've had since the Clint Brown era. But Smith County has the tradition, the numbers, great talent and probably a mental edge over the rest of the region. Let's have a real conversation about why certain teams may compete for the region title and why others will be playing for second.