Class AA: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

If he doesnt buckle under pressure we will win the region easily.

825691012[/snapback]

This is a ridiculous statement. With all the starters returning for Camden, and the fact that Riverside play EVERYONE tough, mark my words, Lewis Co. will not win this region. Anyone from last year's 5-2A will not win this region. Period. thumb

Edited by rcombs

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, cya.... just remember that when the season is done.

825691016[/snapback]

SO what you are telling me is that after the way Camden took you guys out behind the woodshed last year, you're going to come back TO CAMDEN on Oct. 28 and beat the Lions easily? Dude, you should really seek some professional help. You may just be delusional.

no that's not what i'm saying.... but i'm saying if everyone stays healthy they will.... They aren't the same team as they were. And don't play like Camden didn't lose anything, they won't be as good as they were last year.

825691023[/snapback]

So it's exactly what you are saying then...

You don't think that there are any players that were on the team last year that will be on there this year? You're right they won't be as good as they were last year. They'll be better. Every year teams lose players. Thats just how it goes. But you honestly don't think there will be any quality players to fill any of the holes? Dude, you know nothing about HS football. Riverdale loses players every year. But, their coaches probably have someone in mind to fill the spot. Heck, they may even be trying to develop them early! (Hint of sarcasm there.)

And don't play the undefeated Jr. High card. How many losses do you think Camden's junior high team has suffered in the last 4 years? Maybe 3. Maybe. How many Sorghum Bowl victories do they have? 3. Sounds like we just might have some talent coming in Benton Co. too? Ever think of that?

Edited by rcombs

MY Middle school team went 4-5.... that is the team that is going to be Sr.'s this year. and the 5 years before my 8th grade year they all had 4-4, and worse records to my knowledge. Look at the past 5 years of Lewis County High School football though, I don't know the records off the top of my head but I'd say they were 10-0 9-1 9-1 10-0 and last years 6-4.... middle schoo doesnt have anything to do with it. Alot of out 8th grade team has since quit, and only a few stayed at it.

Camden has alot of talent and a great program,I am certainly not taking that away from them or Riverside,but in this very competitvie region some teams are going to lose games that they were expecting to win. I see this region in comparison to the SEC, From Loretto all the way to Houston Co. there will be challenges seen every friday. Camden should be considerd the best team in this region based on last year's performance and their talent on the field.The thing that I am trying to get accross is that this is a TOTALLY changed football team. Coach Sharp stated after the team camp,that this was the first time in 12 years that he has had a team with such great attitudes and dicipline.

All must be proven on the field....by every team.
That is true...... This years team has always been looked forward to be on the field as Sr.'s by me. I played with them, they are my friends, and we were always physical, and positive, and we played together for years, and the chemistry is awesome, i even think about going and playing my Sr. season because we all get along. They will be good, they got rid of the problems and now it should be all work ethic and practice, with no drawbacks. Edited by dudumonaghan

Camden has alot of talent and a great program,I am certainly not taking that away from them or Riverside,but in this very competitvie region some teams are going to lose games that they were expecting to win. I see this region in comparison to the SEC, From Loretto all the way to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> there will be challenges seen every friday. Camden should be considerd the best team in this region based on last year's performance and their talent on the field.The thing that I am trying to get accross is that this is a TOTALLY changed football team. Coach Sharp stated after the team camp,that this was the first time in 12 years that he has had a team with such great attitudes and dicipline.

825691201[/snapback]

See, I'll take that! That's good solid reasoning. Dud was basing it off of 2 or three players. A totally changed team. Sometimes it takes a fresh attitude and new approaches to get through to players. Good post.

Something is wrong with any player that does not get pumped up for any game in this region. The level of competition is so high that you have no choice but to get your adrenaline going. I can't wait. But until then....it's fun to at least talk about the region and things that are happening within it. As long as we send somebody to the semi's I'll be happy.