CHATTANOOGA AREA TOP 10 PITCHERS THIS YEAR

RoarSB1169

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOING BY THEIR RECORDS & STAT'S, FIGURING IN THE DEFENSE & OFFENSIVE SUPPORT BEHIND A PITCHER, WHO MAKES YOUR TOP 10 PITCHERS IN ORDER, IN THE CHATTANOOGA AREA THIS YEAR?

825689339[/snapback]

1. Stacy Fairbanks- Soddy Daisy

2. Nikki Waters- Soddy Daisy

3. Jennifer Carden- Lookout Valley

4. M.K. Vercoe- Baylor

5. Ashley Adkins- East Ridge

6. Kyra Lee- Boyd

7. Katie Holloway- GPS

8. Brittany Rice- Ooltewah

9. Kelley Troglin- Red Bank

10. Holly Thomas- Ooltewah

11. Jessica Duncan- Ooltewah

12. Paige Goins- East Ridge

13. Mattie Smithryer- Baylor

I'm sure there's others!!

1. Stacy Fairbanks-      Soddy Daisy

2. Nikki Waters-            Soddy Daisy

3. Jennifer Carden-      Lookout Valley

4. M.K. Vercoe-            Baylor

5. Ashley Adkins-          East Ridge

6. Kyra Lee-                  Boyd

7. Katie Holloway-        GPS

8. Brittany Rice-            Ooltewah

9. Kelley Troglin-          Red Bank

10. Holly Thomas-        Ooltewah

11. Jessica Duncan-      Ooltewah

12. Paige Goins-            East Ridge

13. Mattie Smithryer-    Baylor

I'm sure there's others!!

825689381[/snapback]

Mine would be almost the same.....I would switch Troglin with Waters.....

Mine would be almost the same.....I would switch Troglin with Waters.....

825690427[/snapback]

I agree Bledsoe, Troglin pitched better then waters and a lot of the girls listed above her on Intimitadors list and her teammates helped out a lot. I haven't seen anyone like Troglin in a long time, she is definitly someone to keep your eye on in the future. But this is just someone opinion and mine.

I agree Bledsoe, Troglin pitched better then waters and a lot of the girls listed above her on Intimitadors list and her teammates helped out a lot.  I haven't seen anyone like Troglin in a long time, she is definitly someone to keep your eye on in the future. But this is just someone opinion and mine.

825690724[/snapback]

Troglin is a good pitcher but better saying she is better than Waters or anybody else on the list is really not only innappropriate it is not completely accurate. Remember a great defense can make a good pitcher look great. I dont think in this case you can say she is a over powering pitcher. When she pitched, the ball was hit hard! A lot . I didnt see a "wonderful rise" or a " good curveball" or a "great drop" , I am not saying she doesnt have different pitches, but all I saw was a child very good at pitching low and away. She has good accuracy which is an accomplishment. I didnt see anything that would cause me to say, OH she is better than Waters or anybody else. She is fine, we will just have to see how things develop next year when her defense behind her may or may not be as good. I dont want to knock her , she is a good softball player, lets just not start bashing other pitchers while trying to turn another one into a " greater than thou" type figure.

I agree Bledsoe, Troglin pitched better then waters and a lot of the girls listed above her on Intimitadors list and her teammates helped out a lot.  I haven't seen anyone like Troglin in a long time, she is definitly someone to keep your eye on in the future. But this is just someone opinion and mine.

825690724[/snapback]

Murphy why do all you posts have to do with just one pitcher. Over and over, it's she did this and she did that. What she did , what she is going to do. How she is better than this or that pitcher. Why she needs to win a certain trophy over another player. Pleeeeeeeese. You are getting as bad as Rice's parents. If Kelly is half as accomplished as you claim she doesnt need all this mess.

Troglin is a good pitcher but better saying she is better than Waters or anybody else on the list is really not only innappropriate it is not completely accurate. Remember a great defense can make a good pitcher look great. I dont think in this case you can say she is a over powering pitcher. When she pitched, the ball was hit hard! A lot . I didnt see a "wonderful rise" or a " good curveball" or a "great drop" , I am not saying she doesnt have different pitches, but all I saw was a child very good at pitching low and away. She has good accuracy which is an accomplishment.  I didnt see anything that would cause me to say, OH she is better than Waters or anybody else. She is fine, we will just have to see how things develop next year when her defense behind her may or may not be as good. I dont want to knock her , she is a good softball player, lets just not start bashing other pitchers while trying to turn another one into a " greater than thou" type figure.

825690757[/snapback]

I didn't see Waters pitching everygame this year either, now had she not got hurt, she would be at the top of the list.......

Troglin is a good pitcher but better saying she is better than Waters or anybody else on the list is really not only innappropriate it is not completely accurate. Remember a great defense can make a good pitcher look great. I dont think in this case you can say she is a over powering pitcher. When she pitched, the ball was hit hard! A lot . I didnt see a "wonderful rise" or a " good curveball" or a "great drop" , I am not saying she doesnt have different pitches, but all I saw was a child very good at pitching low and away. She has good accuracy which is an accomplishment.  I didnt see anything that would cause me to say, OH she is better than Waters or anybody else. She is fine, we will just have to see how things develop next year when her defense behind her may or may not be as good. I dont want to knock her , she is a good softball player, lets just not start bashing other pitchers while trying to turn another one into a " greater than thou" type figure.

825690757[/snapback]

I'm not bashing other players, that sounds like what you just did with Troglin. I just said thats my opinion. She out pitched them sometimes, and they outpitched her sometimes. Maybe waters hasn't impressed me much either.

Murphy why do all you posts have to do with just one pitcher. Over and over, it's she did this and she did that. What she did , what she is going to do. How she is better than this or that pitcher. Why she needs to win a certain trophy over  another player. Pleeeeeeeese. You are getting as bad as Rice's parents. If Kelly is half as accomplished as you claim she doesnt need all this mess.

825690768[/snapback]

I have posts about other pitchers also, and maybe i am a red bank fan. everyone else has one person they praise a lot so why can't I.

825690757[/snapback]

I didn't hear anyone bash anyone, you are the one who is always saying this one or that one isn't that good. when were you around to see all of her pitches in the first place, the ones I saw were pretty good pitches. Thats what softball is defense working with the pitchers, can you name one pitcher that doesn't need her defense?

Murphy why do all you posts have to do with just one pitcher. Over and over, it's she did this and she did that. What she did , what she is going to do. How she is better than this or that pitcher. Why she needs to win a certain trophy over  another player. Pleeeeeeeese. You are getting as bad as Rice's parents. If Kelly is half as accomplished as you claim she doesnt need all this mess.

825690768[/snapback]

I see alot of people who praise just one person, and Pleeeeese why did YOU have to bring the Rice's into it.